| 
 Search 
 | 
 My Account 
 | 
 Help 

Help   >>  Support Index   >>  Network54 Admin Forum   

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

What happened to the "insert object" tab?

July 13 2014 at 8:48 AM
Score 2.0 (1 person)

Rodents' Rapture  (Login RodentRapture)
from IP address 107.137.130.129

There was an "insert object" tab below the subject line that allowed direct posting of photos from my computer...it's gone. The only option for inserting photos is "photo bucket", which i don't use. There was also a "font" tab...it's gone too. In the "appearance" section there's no "browse" button by the foreground image tab.

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
AuthorReply

Ripper
(Premier Login ripperproductions)
N54 Volunteer Moderator

Re: What happened to the "insert object" tab?

Score 4.0 (1 person)
July 13 2014, 11:20 AM 

My guess is, you recently ran Windows Update and you got a brand new browser version. Internet Explorer11 (or 10) is no longer compatible with Network54. You can, however, fix that problem.

They hide it fairly well, but if you go to your browser's "Tools" settings, you can turn on "Compatibility View" for Network54. This will turn back to IE9, which was the last fully functional version of the browser. In IE10, it's right in the area that shows the URL, in IE11, it's no longer there.

This will not change your browser for any other website. If yo find other sites that no longer work, you can try the same for each of them. It doesn't always solve the problem, but it's still worth a shot. 

"\"Ripper\\nwww.ripper1.com\""

Ripper
(Premier Login ripperproductions)
N54 Volunteer Moderator

Also

Score 3.0 (1 person)
July 13 2014, 11:21 AM 

For your other question, contact support@network54.com
"\"Ripper\\nwww.ripper1.com\""

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

Copyright © 1999-2005 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement