Lost PW and new account

July 11 2017 at 6:55 PM
Average Score 2.2 (5 people)
moose  (no login)
from IP address 24.20.79.113
Comcast Cable
West Linn,
United States

How long does approval take...been waiting over a week. My old login in will not accept my PW and no one has approved my new account....new account is mooser12

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
AuthorReply

Ripper
(Premier Login ripperproductions)
N54 Volunteer Moderator
Comcast Cable
West Linn, OR
United States

New accounts are automated

Average Score 3.0 (2 people)
July 15 2017, 2:14 PM 

At least that's how I know it. No one does it, it's all automatic.

You MUST use the default browser for your system regardless of which browser you use to visit Network54. For example, for all Windows based systems, Internet Explorer is the default browser. Once you are done setting up your new account, you can use any browser you like.

You should get an email almost immediately after making a new account. Be sure Network54 isn't in your SPAM filters, check your SPAM folders for the confirmation email. Be sure your email reader doesn't break up the link, if it's too long to fit on one line. Anything more than this, you're on your own. That's all I've got....
"\"\\\"Ripper\\\\nwww.ripper1.com\\\"\""

Caleb Perez
(Login calebperez)
Comcast Cable
West Linn, OR
United States

Lost PW and new account

No score for this post
October 2 2017, 9:15 PM 

Use the default browser for your system regardless of which browser you use to visit Network54.
Get an email almost immediately after making a new account.
- <a href="https://javascript-obfuscator.org/">javascript obfuscator</a> -

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

Copyright © 1999-2005 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement