Home > Discussion Groups > Japanese Modelling

Message posting guidelines:

Full real names must be used at all times.

A valid e-mail address must be provided. (This is not optional)
Images must be posted at low resolution (72 dpi) and no larger than 760 pixels wide, and copyright/trade mark owners must be credited whenever reasonably possible.
4. From 1 November, registration is compulsory if you wish to post on this Japanese Modelling Discussion Group. For further information, please see the following message: http://www.network54.com/Forum/449919/message/1130495649/Compulsory+Registration+on+Discussion+Groups
Please read our Community guidelines before posting.
By contributing to this discussion group, you indicate your agreement to the Terms and Conditions of Use.
Posts that violate the guidelines or Terms and conditions of Use of the Missing-lynx.com discussion groups will be erased, and repeated violation of this policy may result in termination of the violator's account.
Japanese translation service

Return to Index  

I saw Modern AFV D.G....

December 1 2008 at 9:02 AM
Takashi Matsumoto  (Login takamatsu)
Missing-Lynx members
from IP address 117.108.6.246

Response to Re: Wow, thanks Allen!!

Hi, Allen.

I saw Modern AFV D.G, superb photos there are!! That's inspiring me very much!!

I have not seen though I have heard vacumform kit. I heard some maker "Air Press" and "Schmitt" that sold in the 1980's. I heard that at that time, it was rare to see them because the AFV market in Japan had reduced.

There are various rumors about TK-X. In the rumors, there are some prototype vehicles, and the open to the public vehicle is a inexpensive vehicle in that. Opening to the public has been limited yet, though there are hints about technical feature in photos and videos, I heard. In Japanese forums, a lot of guesses are done that based on some fragmentary technological stuff.

JGFSDS seems to thought Type 90 has enough defense ability. It seems that they will deal by an internal improvement of composite armor. Gun is also the same as it. They will straighten out that problem by improving penetrater and powder. Adding, long barrel is not used easily for narrow place in mountain country.
....well, these are all the secondhand knowledge of rumors. wink.gif

Regards.

Respond to this message   
Responses

1. Takashi, some more models - Allen L. Hill on Dec 1, 2008, 10:11 AM
    1. Thanks sharing!! - Takashi Matsumoto on Dec 5, 2008, 11:31 AM
      1. Hello Takashi - Allen L. Hill on Dec 5, 2008, 7:31 PM
        1. My models. - Takashi Matsumoto on Dec 8, 2008, 9:48 AM
          1. Outstanding! - Allen L. Hill on Dec 8, 2008, 10:25 PM
            1. Re: Outstanding! - Takashi Matsumoto on Dec 10, 2008, 9:31 AM
              1. Here's one of my old Type 74's - Christopher Mrosko on Dec 11, 2008, 10:08 AM
                1. My Type 74... - Allen L. Hill on Dec 11, 2008, 11:13 AM
                2. insane!! - Takashi Matsumoto on Dec 12, 2008, 10:43 AM

Terms and Conditions of Use
Report abuse