Home > Discussion Groups > Japanese Modelling

Message posting guidelines:

Full real names must be used at all times.

A valid e-mail address must be provided. (This is not optional)
Images must be posted at low resolution (72 dpi) and no larger than 760 pixels wide, and copyright/trade mark owners must be credited whenever reasonably possible.
4. From 1 November, registration is compulsory if you wish to post on this Japanese Modelling Discussion Group. For further information, please see the following message: http://www.network54.com/Forum/449919/message/1130495649/Compulsory+Registration+on+Discussion+Groups
Please read our Community guidelines before posting.
By contributing to this discussion group, you indicate your agreement to the Terms and Conditions of Use.
Posts that violate the guidelines or Terms and conditions of Use of the Missing-lynx.com discussion groups will be erased, and repeated violation of this policy may result in termination of the violator's account.
Japanese translation service

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

Does the Type 90 tank have antislip coatings?

May 30 2010 at 5:53 PM
  (Login ninjrk)
Missing-Lynx members
from IP address 74.104.8.89

I've been pouring over the walkarounds and Tamiya book and the top of the turret at least sure looks smooth. Is there truly nothing on the tank that will require me to tediously mask and texture Rustoleum the kit? LOL

Thanks,
Matt

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply

(Login mailman7777777)
Missing-Lynx members

Japanese Type 90?

May 30 2010, 10:30 PM 

Do you even have this kit? I built one last week and it has the non skid already molded onto the hull and turret.
Open the box and look.
You can see the non skid patches here.
[linked image]
Owen

This message has been edited by mailman7777777 from IP address 24.168.28.38 on May 30, 2010 10:57 PM
This message has been edited by mailman7777777 from IP address 24.168.28.38 on May 30, 2010 10:57 PM

Respond to this message   

(Login ninjrk)
Missing-Lynx members

I do actually, but I could have phrased it better

May 30 2010, 11:59 PM 

There is a very coarse pattern in squares but it appears smooth in between them. I was trying to figure out if there was anything between the squares. Nice build and paint job BTW.

Matt

Respond to this message   
Current Topic - Does the Type 90 tank have antislip coatings?
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

Terms and Conditions of Use
Report abuse