Home > Discussion Groups > Japanese Modelling

Message posting guidelines:

Full real names must be used at all times.

A valid e-mail address must be provided. (This is not optional)
Images must be posted at low resolution (72 dpi) and no larger than 760 pixels wide, and copyright/trade mark owners must be credited whenever reasonably possible.
4. From 1 November, registration is compulsory if you wish to post on this Japanese Modelling Discussion Group. For further information, please see the following message: http://www.network54.com/Forum/449919/message/1130495649/Compulsory+Registration+on+Discussion+Groups
Please read our Community guidelines before posting.
By contributing to this discussion group, you indicate your agreement to the Terms and Conditions of Use.
Posts that violate the guidelines or Terms and conditions of Use of the Missing-lynx.com discussion groups will be erased, and repeated violation of this policy may result in termination of the violator's account.
Japanese translation service

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

Vol.1 & 2 Japanese Naval Landing Forces received

February 1 2012 at 9:56 PM
  (Login RHanes)
Missing-Lynx members
from IP address 99.92.172.194

I just received the first two volumes of the excellent publications on the Japanese Special Naval Landing Forces that Taki has avialable for sale and would recommend them highly. The two volumes have a number of outstanding and rare pictures of the weapons and armour used by the SNLF from 1927 to 1938. I understand that these books are avialable in limited quanity. These publications were the great research and work of Kazunori Yoshikawa, and I am hoping that he will do future volumes on this rare and important subject. I will now pray to the modeler gods for a 1/35" scale Crossley Armoured Car as there are so many great photos of these in the two volumes of this publication in use by the Japanese Naval Special Landing Forces being used in China.
Bob Hanes

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
David Oswalt
(Login DavidOswalt)
Missing-Lynx members

Where

February 2 2012, 4:52 PM 

Hi,

Where did you order them? I did not see them on Taki's site.

Thanks

Respond to this message   

(Login Takizawa)
Missing-Lynx members

Hobby Link Japan

February 2 2012, 8:02 PM 

Though I have no copy, Hobby Link Japan still has some copies of only Vol.2, if its stock status is the latest.

http://www.hlj.com/product/ITD004

Taki

This message has been edited by Takizawa from IP address 114.181.239.117 on Feb 2, 2012 9:22 PM

Respond to this message   

(Login JonFeenstra)
Missing-Lynx members

Books no longer available, but a kit of Crossley is

February 2 2012, 7:54 PM 

As of a few weeks ago, Taki no longer had any copies of these books available (unfortunately!).

As for the Crossley, Yellowcat released a 1/35 kit of this last year, and before Rainbow 10 stopped their mail order, they still had it in stock. I know HLJ does carry Yellow Cat once in a while.

Jon

Respond to this message   

(Login Rathgeb)
Missing-Lynx members

The Yellow Cat Crossley...

February 3 2012, 10:15 AM 

... is a beauty!!! I have bought two of them, and they are listed as "backordered", so you can still order the kit.

Cheers,
Peter

Respond to this message   
Current Topic - Vol.1 & 2 Japanese Naval Landing Forces received
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

Terms and Conditions of Use
Report abuse