| Login/Logout | Timex Forum | Sales & Trades | Interesting Links | Contests | Manuals & Catalogs | FAQ's & Help |
The Timex Watch Forum SALES, TRADES and WANTED Page
 Return to Index  

FS: New Nautica "Fleiger" (Flyers) Retro watch >>>>>

July 23 2008 at 4:47 PM
EdH 
from IP address 68.221.55.199

t's a beauty and a BIG watch as well. Here are the specs:

45 mm w/o crown; 49mm w/crown; 12mm thick; 22mm lugs; quality "Breitling-Style" leather strap with signed buckle.

I have worn the watch about 3 times. It comes with Nautica Box and Warranty Card. This watch comes with a 5 year manufacturers warranty. I will provide the original sales receipt for proof of purchase. Watch was purchased in June, 2008 so you will have the full 5 years, minus about 45 days, or so.

NO OTHER WARRANTY, REAL OF IMPLIED IS OFFERED WITH THIS WATCH.

Original MSRP was $120. Your purchase price is $65.00 including shipping via Priority Mail w/Delivery Confirmation and Insurance. The watch will be carefully packed in a strong shipping container.

Payment is to be by US Postal Money Order, ONLY! NO PAYPAL; NO CREDIT CARDS. CONUS only, please.

First email get its. Respond to:

mistered37@bellsouth.net

Thanks for looking. Here are three pix of the watch. Email me with any questions.

Cheers,

Ed

Respond to this message   

| Login/Logout | Timex Forum | Sales & Trades | Interesting Links | Contests | Manuals & Catalogs | FAQ's & Help |