| Login/Logout | Timex Forum | Sales & Trades | Interesting Links | Contests | Manuals & Catalogs | FAQ's & Help |
The Timex Watch Forum SALES, TRADES and WANTED Page
Respond to this messageReturn to Index
Original Message
  • Makes sense...

• Posted May 22, 2009 11:54 AM

...to sell them in batches of i.e. 3-4 watches ( working watches ) and then maybe 10-15 ( non-working/parts watches ). However, you could make large batches of i.e. 100 watches as I am sure that would generate an interest for those hardy Timex collectors happy.gif

Ebay would be the first choice for selling them, but if you're not comfortable with Ebay you could contact a nearby antiques auction house ( or online ) and have them sell the whole lot for you. I would imagine that one huge lot of 5000 Timex watches would be quite a substantial auction, and you could always set a minimum price. Or divide them into 5 lots of 1000 each. Just a thought.

And Phillip: please contact me if you're willing to sell some across the Atlantic happy.gif

Good luck!

Knut
    Login Status
  • You are not logged in
    • Login
      Password

Optional
      Provides additional benefits such as notifications, signatures, and user authentication.

Create Account
    Your Name
    Message Title
    Message Text
    Image Services Photobucket.com
    Options
    Enable formatted text (what's this?)

| Login/Logout | Timex Forum | Sales & Trades | Interesting Links | Contests | Manuals & Catalogs | FAQ's & Help |