| Login/Logout | Timex Forum | Sales & Trades | Interesting Links | Contests | Manuals & Catalogs | FAQ's & Help |
The Timex Watch Forum SALES, TRADES and WANTED Page
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

Expedition world time case back

July 2 2012 at 10:41 AM
Ron Irwin 
from IP address 74.204.156.8

I need a case back for my expedition world time watch. I don't know the model number but it has a heavy leather band with nylon edging, a brownish grey dial with a blue fourth hand and blue symbols at the four cardinal headings. The 12 and 24 on the inner bezel are blue. The movement is a miyota 6M17.I got the watch in a parts or fix lot on eBay. I put a new movement in and cleaned it up. It looks great and I would love to wear it but I have no back. Please help if you can. I think this is the best looking watch Timex ever made.

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
JerseyMo

need a pic

July 3 2012, 8:38 PM 

I do have some newer case backs, can you post a pic?

happy.gif

Respond to this message   
Ron Irwin

Expedition world time case back

August 24 2012, 8:07 PM 

I can't seem to post a picture but it is the one pictured here :http://www.network54.com/Forum/446505/thread/1168984532/It+finally+arrived...

Respond to this message   

Richard

Sure is a good looking watch Ron,

August 25 2012, 7:29 AM 

but I've not seen another like it on the market. Love the bezel, big crown & strap too.Does it have indiglo?
Presumably you have tried a web search for the model?
Timex Men's World Time Watch T41161 is the closest model I can find, but can't find one to buy.
Have you tried emailing the owner of the photo for more details, by clicking on his underlined post name.
Richard.

Respond to this message   

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

| Login/Logout | Timex Forum | Sales & Trades | Interesting Links | Contests | Manuals & Catalogs | FAQ's & Help |