Return to Index  

I didn't find it so hot

May 4 2010 at 2:49 PM

(Login HectorMedina)
YF

Response to Nice shoot at EEFTCC

but then I am more used to this kinda weather! LOL!

It was beautiful day! Foretaste of what will be summer, but with the added bonus that there were no bugs yet!

I had a ball! Thanks, Ray AND Hans! They both put in a lot of work for the sport.

It was good to shoot alongside Chip Hunnicutt, the new Web-media-marketing Mogul from Crosman. I have to admire that for a first match, he kept his cool and simply kept on shooting to the best he could. He simply nailed most targets in the 17 to 30 yards region, longer shots were more challenging, as were those that were too close up. Once he gets his "dope" and he learns that Marauder, he's gonna be fearsome!

It was also nice to meet again John ("wrongtarget") and Bartek and Paul and Mark amnd the rest of old and new friends.

It was very nice to see Lawrie in charge of stats and raflles and general admin. It gives you peace of mind that Ray is not on it! LOL!

Actually, getting serious, Ray and Hans ran a heck of a shoot, Kill Zones were not small, but the distances, the play of light, the terrain itself, the shadows, the wind and the colours of the targets did prove more than challenging enough; and the closing lunch gave us a glimpse of what the NERFT will be. Crosman reps were there listening and trying to get the best possible feel for the needs of the sport. It's nice to see a company doing that kind of effort.

They do deserve our full support of the sport, if you have the slightest chance, try to make it July 9th and 10th at Crosman's plant in NY. It's gonna be a blast!

So, from Verónika and myself: THANKS! It was a lot of fun!

A few pictures!

Here is Chip shooting:
[linked image]

And here are the organizers:
[linked image]
In the background, you see Tom Wade.

Here is Mr. Bishop himself:
[linked image]
We would have shot off for first place, if the new barrel I had on the rifle had not dropped a pellet! ROFL!

And here is Mr. Johnny "Wrongtarget" in person!
[linked image]

Again, thanks to all!

Un Abrazo!

Héctor

Respond to this message   
Responses

On line trajectory Plotter by Ray Carter On line trajectory calc by Brad Troyer    MILDOTS    BAR/PSI conversion
D I S C L A I M E R

This Forum's, moderators and administrators are not responsible for any problems that may occur from reading or using content posted on this forum, as they are the exclusive responsibility of two parties: the person who posted it and the person who acted on said posted information.Use of our forums by people under 18 years old is allowed only with legal guardian(s) present.

FORUM RULES BELOW

When you signed up you agreed to All N54 Rules.    1-No Flaming or name calling.No Personal attacks, racial slurs, foul language or insults and no trolling.     2-Instigating with the purpose of drawing people into highly argumentative situations and wasting of bandwidth is a cause for post deletion and/or banning.    3-Do NOT comment on Forum Moderation. It is what it is, live with it or leave. This is an immediate 30 day ban.    4-If you feel wronged email eagleaetos@yahoo.com    - Keep the forum Civil and behave in a socially acceptable manner.