Return to Index  

Ref to your need for older rig

July 20 2010 at 10:11 AM
Len  (Login Wilmington)

Response to ANyone know where I can purchase an older style FT harness

I have one of the older airgun gear rigs that you are inquiring about. It has been used by me only. If you want to swap out yours for mine we can.
Mine has the older more flexable straps on it (they are more prone to twisting ). That is the reason I wanted to get the newer one but have this one. I don't know if you are that interested in getting the older one that much. As stated mine have some straps that over time can and in my case do twist but other than that it is ok no damage to it.
Give me a shout if you are interested.

 Respond to this message   
On line trajectory Plotter by Ray Carter On line trajectory calc by Brad Troyer    MILDOTS    BAR/PSI conversion

This Forum's, moderators and administrators are not responsible for any problems that may occur from reading or using content posted on this forum, as they are the exclusive responsibility of two parties: the person who posted it and the person who acted on said posted information.Use of our forums by people under 18 years old is allowed only with legal guardian(s) present.


When you signed up you agreed to All N54 Rules.    1-No Flaming or name calling.No Personal attacks, racial slurs, foul language or insults and no trolling.     2-Instigating with the purpose of drawing people into highly argumentative situations and wasting of bandwidth is a cause for post deletion and/or banning.    3-Do NOT comment on Forum Moderation. It is what it is, live with it or leave. This is an immediate 30 day ban.    4-If you feel wronged email    - Keep the forum Civil and behave in a socially acceptable manner.