About 2011 AAFTA PFT rules for Nationals Tony touched on it below what do you guys think?February 3 2011 at 11:07 AM
|Anthony Storey (Login FTAnthony)|
Hi Anthony Storey here ,,,current committee "chair" for getting a set of standardized rules for PFT.
Ron Robinson,Ray Apelles,Wayne Burns, Harold Rushton,Tony Inocentes, and myself have been asked to get this job done.
We've had the project for about a week now and lots of thoughts have been going into it.
IE, Max foot pounds is set at 12, we are working on other things like how many and what kinds of "classes" anyone interested could you please go to the AAFTA website linked on this page and read the 2011 PFT rules for this years nationals and post your thoughts?
Also you might add how many pistol FT matches you have shot in.
- Hi Anthony, here are a few things... - HookEm on Feb 3, 2011, 11:37 AM
- Also... - DJ on Feb 3, 2011, 11:52 AM
- Re: About 2011 AAFTA PFT rules for Nationals Tony touched on it below what do you guys think? - ray carter on Feb 3, 2011, 11:54 AM
- Why only allowing hangy tanks in scoped class? - Jerry L on Feb 3, 2011, 12:50 PM
- Guys thank you for the input Im giving it - Anthony Storey on Feb 3, 2011, 1:13 PM
- Red dots may make it a little easier to aim if the sun isn't..... - Bill Day on Feb 3, 2011, 1:14 PM
- Brother Anthony & all involved - Mike Lykins on Feb 3, 2011, 3:58 PM
- Yikes - Carlos in ATx on Feb 3, 2011, 6:56 PM
- I have a question concerning Rule #1 "Air Pistols Only".... - The Verminator on Feb 3, 2011, 10:39 PM
- RE: About 2011 AAFTA PFT rules for Nationals Tony touched on it below what do you guys thi - isledweller on Feb 4, 2011, 7:15 AM
- Shane makes 2 excellent points... - Ron Robinson on Feb 4, 2011, 8:02 AM