Return to Index  

Just shoot!

April 27 2011 at 12:01 PM

(Login Thepointman)
YF

Response to Match Etiquette - What do you do when your squad partner talks while you're shooting?

Obviously, it's not good etiquette to be loud or talk while someone is shooting. I've had it happen a time or two, but I just concentrate on shooting and move on. Most often, it's just a competitor that's not very serious about the match, or they are nervous. I have noticed it intentionally before, but that's where preparation comes into play. If you are comfortable enough with your shooting abilities, then it's not that difficult to block them out and take good shots. You have to be able to put yourself into a focused place where outside distractions will not affect your performance.

Now if it were un-sportsman like conduct where someone was heckling you or such, then that would be time for the MD to have a talk with them. However, just simple talk during a match, should be handled pretty easily between the competitors.

Harold

Respond to this message   
Responses

On line trajectory Plotter by Ray Carter On line trajectory calc by Brad Troyer    MILDOTS    BAR/PSI conversion
D I S C L A I M E R

This Forum's, moderators and administrators are not responsible for any problems that may occur from reading or using content posted on this forum, as they are the exclusive responsibility of two parties: the person who posted it and the person who acted on said posted information.Use of our forums by people under 18 years old is allowed only with legal guardian(s) present.

FORUM RULES BELOW

When you signed up you agreed to All N54 Rules.    1-No Flaming or name calling.No Personal attacks, racial slurs, foul language or insults and no trolling.     2-Instigating with the purpose of drawing people into highly argumentative situations and wasting of bandwidth is a cause for post deletion and/or banning.    3-Do NOT comment on Forum Moderation. It is what it is, live with it or leave. This is an immediate 30 day ban.    4-If you feel wronged email eagleaetos@yahoo.com    - Keep the forum Civil and behave in a socially acceptable manner.