177 pellets... which ones have least issues ?April 30 2011 at 9:23 PM
|Dan Kennison (Login kennisondan)|
I am going to be buying a little quantity of domed pellets and am worried that
the cpH's are seeming kind of spotty pooor QC ?
the JSB Heavies had a ptoblem a year or so ago in 177 .. how about now.. ??
My gun shoots those and the beeman superdomes really well...
I don't want to have to worry that some are terrible in every batch..I will sort and weigh for matches only.. for now...
I don't want to be directed to a pellet I cannot find...
Domed and a little on the heavy side is the general guideline..
any suggestions appreciated.
"HAVE GUN WILL TRAVEL"
- Had the same dilemma Dan...simple solution... - Charles Garvey on Apr 30, 2011, 10:17 PM
- Here you go... - Dutch on Apr 30, 2011, 10:32 PM
- Dan, for your USFT, and knowing which one it is... - Tony on Apr 30, 2011, 10:47 PM
- IMHO......the gun decides which pellet is best! - Ed Canoles on Apr 30, 2011, 10:52 PM
- What to try? - Tim McMurray on May 3, 2011, 10:10 PM