Return to Index  

CASA FT at Heavens Ranch Saturda 6/11

June 6 2011 at 9:53 AM
l.pirrone  (Login LARRYPIRRONE1)
YF

Heavens Ranch. The address is 3300 Old Woodview Rd, Chino Hills, ca 91709.

I will arrive earlier than usual to set up. I will be there about 7:00 am. help will be appreciated and can come at 8:00 but I would like to have it all set by 9. Practice will begin 9am and match starts between 9:30 and 10:00.

We will have a 44 shot match on flats and hillsides. Bring water and snacks. If your scope has a sun shade I would bring it. If the sun is out there may be some flair from shooting some lanes towards the sun.

here is the link to complete announcement with directions:
http://forums.delphiforums.com/casaclub/messages/?msg=129.1 you can log in as a guest if not registered.

this match will also be the continuation of the Heavens Ranch cup. If you missed the first in the series you have used up your throw away match and all of your matches count now.

these are the current standing in the HR cup series:

PCP
1.Hector Alfaro,..............4
2.Kelly Hawe,.................3
2.Dave fredrick...............2

Hunter
1. Bruce Adamson..............4
2. Eric Ailor.................3
3. Casey Robertson............2

Springer
1. Bill Tramel................4
2. Larry Pirrone..............3
3. Ed Curry...................2
4. Rick Rogers................1

Larry Pirrone

Respond to this message   
Responses

On line trajectory Plotter by Ray Carter On line trajectory calc by Brad Troyer    MILDOTS    BAR/PSI conversion
D I S C L A I M E R

This Forum's, moderators and administrators are not responsible for any problems that may occur from reading or using content posted on this forum, as they are the exclusive responsibility of two parties: the person who posted it and the person who acted on said posted information.Use of our forums by people under 18 years old is allowed only with legal guardian(s) present.

FORUM RULES BELOW

When you signed up you agreed to All N54 Rules.    1-No Flaming or name calling.No Personal attacks, racial slurs, foul language or insults and no trolling.     2-Instigating with the purpose of drawing people into highly argumentative situations and wasting of bandwidth is a cause for post deletion and/or banning.    3-Do NOT comment on Forum Moderation. It is what it is, live with it or leave. This is an immediate 30 day ban.    4-If you feel wronged email eagleaetos@yahoo.com    - Keep the forum Civil and behave in a socially acceptable manner.