Return to Index  

DIFTA

June 18 2011 at 8:21 PM

(Login -bp)
YF

sorry i don't have results, except that ed canoles took 1st place in hunter, a-team ray was 1st in his class, and my car broke down as i arrived there, which kind of spoiled my day. it's still there--please don't go and strip it for parts.

thanks to andy stevens, who not only pushed me into the lot, but drove me ALL THE WAY HOME to bealeton, which is pretty far out of his way.

there were 26 shooters there, including 3 youngsters, who were a great addition to the match and we hope they'll come back often.

phil dean has done well by us all, and we all hope you'll come to next month's match, (july 16 i think) which will be the MD STATE CHAMPIONSHIP FT MATCH.

we are seeking prize donations from individuals, companies, corporations, wealthy politicians, government agencies or stray animals.

i will start the pot by donating a few thousand pellets from my vast collection. these are NEW, UNUSED pellets! still factory sealed!

Phil had to rush off right after the match to help eat a pig, however he'll likely see to it that the results are posted as soon as he gets time.

a-team ray advised that all kill zones at NERFTC will be full size--without reducers. any shooters who want smaller kill zones may move back a few yards or remove their corrective lenses. he also encourages everyone to register and attend. i do too. i don't think my car is gonna make it.

y'all stay well,

-bp

Respond to this message   
Responses

On line trajectory Plotter by Ray Carter On line trajectory calc by Brad Troyer    MILDOTS    BAR/PSI conversion
D I S C L A I M E R

This Forum's, moderators and administrators are not responsible for any problems that may occur from reading or using content posted on this forum, as they are the exclusive responsibility of two parties: the person who posted it and the person who acted on said posted information.Use of our forums by people under 18 years old is allowed only with legal guardian(s) present.

FORUM RULES BELOW

When you signed up you agreed to All N54 Rules.    1-No Flaming or name calling.No Personal attacks, racial slurs, foul language or insults and no trolling.     2-Instigating with the purpose of drawing people into highly argumentative situations and wasting of bandwidth is a cause for post deletion and/or banning.    3-Do NOT comment on Forum Moderation. It is what it is, live with it or leave. This is an immediate 30 day ban.    4-If you feel wronged email eagleaetos@yahoo.com    - Keep the forum Civil and behave in a socially acceptable manner.