So when your holding inside the killzone how much movement do you have??September 17 2011 at 8:37 AM
Dutch (Login Dutch.22)
I have been trying to eliminate this movement since last year and have found so far that I can only reduce it to a minimum.
I can command the 3/8" kz to fall @ 34 yards for the most part now. Last night I went up to 1/2" @ 47 yards and picked up on it quicker than the 3/8" @ 34 yards. So I am thinking its time to get up to 50 yards.
I would like to thank Harold for sharing insight into a champion's shooting routine. Thanks again Harold. I look forward to seeing and talking with you again @ the Nationals.
Self proclaimed shootinist sumbitch...there ever was almost!!
Its hard bein shootinst sum bitch...welp not its not.
started @ 228 compressor fills in 6/22/08
188 compressor fills and I have broke even
And aaain't it grrreaaat to be livinnn in the USA.
I never whacked a pigeon, starling, or sparrow that didn't deserve it!!!
1523 and countin....on pigeons..
starling count started 11--
- it kind of depends on my heart rate that day - L.PIRRONE on Sep 17, 2011, 9:39 AM
- welp... - Dutch on Sep 17, 2011, 2:24 PM
- If you reduce the weight of that bighead Dutch you wont have the shaking problem <nt> - gregc107 on Sep 17, 2011, 12:23 PM
- 1 1/2" at 55 yards - FPoole on Sep 17, 2011, 6:17 PM
- You're welcome. - Harold Rushton on Sep 17, 2011, 6:23 PM
- I'm rock solid......... - Knobs on Sep 18, 2011, 2:23 PM