I can make a great case that "sharper & brighter" does not range better...November 6 2011 at 9:28 PM
|Bikerscum (Login Bikerscum)|
Response to Difference - Yes, Important - Maybe...
My Tasco Custom Shop scope ranges better than anything I've ever looked through. Why? 'Cause you can tell a crappy image from a less crappy image easier than a great from lightly less great image. Ask anyone that's owned one & they'll tell you the same thing. It has other issues but ranging isn't one of them.
It was a $350 scope off of the classifieds.
Also, we need to all keep terms in order here.... "high $$" does not mean "high mag".
- yes, the arguement immediately turned to high dollar - bill price in VA on Nov 7, 2011, 12:12 PM
- Bill; - Héctor J Medina G on Nov 7, 2011, 1:11 PM
- Hector, on #2... - Tony on Nov 7, 2011, 1:19 PM
- No, Bill; - Héctor J Medina G on Nov 8, 2011, 10:58 AM
- yes--your point is covered by my "all other factors being equal" (NT) - bill price in VA on Nov 7, 2011, 1:46 PM
- Hector, - L D on Nov 8, 2011, 2:24 AM
- Thx! - Héctor J Medina G on Nov 8, 2011, 10:59 AM