Return to Index  

Thanks James... Lots of great pictures!

May 22 2012 at 2:23 PM

HookEm  (Login HookEm)
YF

Response to THE Temecula Challenge - report + pics

Brutal does not come close to describe it!... And I hear that it can be, and has been, worse (wind-wise).
I recall shooting only one lane (#11, on Sunday) where I did not have to hold for wind (it died down long enough to get 4 quick shots off... And I mean quick!).

Difficult as it was, with the tough up/down angles & strong winds (enough to hold ~2" outside of the animal, or 4"+ off the KZ), it felt like we were like a "band of brothers", going through a gaunlet together!

I enjoyed the challenging course, and shooting with JimC on Saturday, and Casey on Sunday... It was fun!
It was a blast to finally get some those big bells to ring on Sunday... Sadly, I only got the small bell on lane#11 on Saturday.

And, how about that 65+ yard target on lane10?... I can happily say I knocked that puppy down all 4 times!
(Hey, my scores sucked, but there were some happy moments to make up for it!)

Thanks to LD, and to all that worked so hard on hosting the match... So, here's hoping the tradition does not end here.
HookEm

Respond to this message   
Responses

On line trajectory Plotter by Ray Carter On line trajectory calc by Brad Troyer    MILDOTS    BAR/PSI conversion
D I S C L A I M E R

This Forum's, moderators and administrators are not responsible for any problems that may occur from reading or using content posted on this forum, as they are the exclusive responsibility of two parties: the person who posted it and the person who acted on said posted information.Use of our forums by people under 18 years old is allowed only with legal guardian(s) present.

FORUM RULES BELOW

When you signed up you agreed to All N54 Rules.    1-No Flaming or name calling.No Personal attacks, racial slurs, foul language or insults and no trolling.     2-Instigating with the purpose of drawing people into highly argumentative situations and wasting of bandwidth is a cause for post deletion and/or banning.    3-Do NOT comment on Forum Moderation. It is what it is, live with it or leave. This is an immediate 30 day ban.    4-If you feel wronged email eagleaetos@yahoo.com    - Keep the forum Civil and behave in a socially acceptable manner.