Return to Index  

non locking turrets, and

June 4 2012 at 9:29 PM

bill price in VA  (Login -bp)
YF

Response to scope

front focus, straight objective end.

their newer (and i guess 'improved') model has the non-locking turrets. i never cared for the locks, because they locked the turrets and not the crosshairs

after two days of continuous shooting (maybe 500 shots) there was no zero shift at any of the distances from 10y to 50y in 5y increments. that included first shot of the day, coming out of an airconditioned kitchen into a nice warm summer day, then with the gun resting in the bright sun, then in the deep shade.

this is one i bought after crosman told me they were going to ship me a replacement as soon as one became available. i needed a 2nd scope anyway, and i wanted to shoot this weekend. i felt that if they were confident enough that this replacement would solve my problem, i was confident enough to go buy one while the replacement was enroute. i am not disappointed.

it's sharp, bright, and won't rangefind any better (or any worse) than any other scope with the same magnification and objective diameter. even a swarovski would have identical depth of field.

-bp

Respond to this message   
On line trajectory Plotter by Ray Carter On line trajectory calc by Brad Troyer    MILDOTS    BAR/PSI conversion
D I S C L A I M E R

This Forum's, moderators and administrators are not responsible for any problems that may occur from reading or using content posted on this forum, as they are the exclusive responsibility of two parties: the person who posted it and the person who acted on said posted information.Use of our forums by people under 18 years old is allowed only with legal guardian(s) present.

FORUM RULES BELOW

When you signed up you agreed to All N54 Rules.    1-No Flaming or name calling.No Personal attacks, racial slurs, foul language or insults and no trolling.     2-Instigating with the purpose of drawing people into highly argumentative situations and wasting of bandwidth is a cause for post deletion and/or banning.    3-Do NOT comment on Forum Moderation. It is what it is, live with it or leave. This is an immediate 30 day ban.    4-If you feel wronged email eagleaetos@yahoo.com    - Keep the forum Civil and behave in a socially acceptable manner.