Return to Index  

John, before I got into this game....

June 12 2012 at 11:46 PM

Mark Kauffman  (Login Mark.in.AZ)
YC

Response to Re: Time to wade into this fray...

...I read the rules to understand what I was getting into. I did the same thing for all the shooting disciplines that I competed in.

Some of the styles of shooting that I thought I would like to do, I ended up staying away from for one reason or another, again by reading the rules and learning it first instead of the other way around.

I have dropped out of shooting disciplines for observing first hand and reporting blatant cheating, only to be dressed down by the match director and had each of the two guys get in my face and call me a liar. The other three guys who also observed the violations were afraid to speak up. If that was the way they wanted to play that game, I wanted no parts of it.

Sorry if my response angered you, but with all the opinions flying around, I TOO am entitled to mine.

Best regards,
Mark

Respond to this message   
Responses

On line trajectory Plotter by Ray Carter On line trajectory calc by Brad Troyer    MILDOTS    BAR/PSI conversion
D I S C L A I M E R

This Forum's, moderators and administrators are not responsible for any problems that may occur from reading or using content posted on this forum, as they are the exclusive responsibility of two parties: the person who posted it and the person who acted on said posted information.Use of our forums by people under 18 years old is allowed only with legal guardian(s) present.

FORUM RULES BELOW

When you signed up you agreed to All N54 Rules.    1-No Flaming or name calling.No Personal attacks, racial slurs, foul language or insults and no trolling.     2-Instigating with the purpose of drawing people into highly argumentative situations and wasting of bandwidth is a cause for post deletion and/or banning.    3-Do NOT comment on Forum Moderation. It is what it is, live with it or leave. This is an immediate 30 day ban.    4-If you feel wronged email eagleaetos@yahoo.com    - Keep the forum Civil and behave in a socially acceptable manner.