Return to Index  

Ron, Leo, Scott, Yegua - my list of excuses

June 14 2012 at 1:17 PM
  (Login AR20)
YC

Hey guys,

Just want to check in and let you know I wasn't just a flash in the Yegua pan. Or maybe you were hoping?! Haha. After the last YAC match, I left with an injured air ranger (thanks, SON) and no FT rifle. Then there was non stop work, no weekends off, and more recently open heart surgery. These days I've been shooting with my boy, messing with prods, discos, and de-bugging a .177 MROD for FT. Yes Ron, I coming for you! Hehe.

I check here pretty regularly to see what's happening at YAC, but the site hasn't been updated in a while. Also, I'm trying to bring FT and silhouette to Austin. More on that later. Leo, call (248.470.8227) or email me and we can set up a site survey of what hopefully will be the new home of CTAC.

My boy Jenson earned his first shooting trophy the other day. He was shooting the p-rod offhand and I said "I'll give you buck if you can hit that". It was a chicken silhouette up in a tree at an unknown, not very close range. I should have kept my mouth shut, because he had yet to miss one shot! I handed him the dollar and he promptly stapled it to a board. Instant plaque! The force is strong in this one..

Well, hope to see yall soon.

Brian

..if I had money, they'd call me "eccentric"

Respond to this message   
Responses

On line trajectory Plotter by Ray Carter On line trajectory calc by Brad Troyer    MILDOTS    BAR/PSI conversion
D I S C L A I M E R

This Forum's, moderators and administrators are not responsible for any problems that may occur from reading or using content posted on this forum, as they are the exclusive responsibility of two parties: the person who posted it and the person who acted on said posted information.Use of our forums by people under 18 years old is allowed only with legal guardian(s) present.

FORUM RULES BELOW

When you signed up you agreed to All N54 Rules.    1-No Flaming or name calling.No Personal attacks, racial slurs, foul language or insults and no trolling.     2-Instigating with the purpose of drawing people into highly argumentative situations and wasting of bandwidth is a cause for post deletion and/or banning.    3-Do NOT comment on Forum Moderation. It is what it is, live with it or leave. This is an immediate 30 day ban.    4-If you feel wronged email eagleaetos@yahoo.com    - Keep the forum Civil and behave in a socially acceptable manner.