Making a Bell Target.......June 19 2012 at 10:35 AM
Dutch (Login Dutch.22)
I ordered some firealarm bells back in late April. From work I have some steel plates with perhaps 1.25" holes in the center. I have leaned them together, lined them up, and it works. The problem is when a clipped pellet hits the edge of the killzone. That clipped pellet still makes a ding on the bell.
Self proclaimed shootinist sumbitch...there ever was almost!!
Its hard bein shootinst sum bitch...welp not its not.
started @ 227 compressor fills in 6/22/08
180 compressor fills and I have broke even
And aaain't it grrreaaat to be livinnn in the USA.
I never whacked a pigeon, starling, or sparrow that didn't deserve it!!!
1544 and countin....on pigeons..
starling count started 14--
- Ummh... Perhaps "splits" sound different? (due to less energy on impact) - Good luck /nt - HookEm on Jun 19, 2012, 12:09 PM
- Consider the 1.25" KZ a 1.375", and - Ron Robinson on Jun 19, 2012, 12:53 PM
- I suggest if it sounds like a bell ring versus a faceplate hit - L D on Jun 19, 2012, 1:21 PM
- Re: Making a Bell Target....... - Ronnie on Jun 19, 2012, 1:24 PM
- we are considering making and using some in matches - LARRY PIRRONE on Jun 19, 2012, 2:00 PM
- Re: Making a Bell Target....... - ray carter on Jun 19, 2012, 5:02 PM
- Here's what I did - Brad Troyer on Jun 19, 2012, 5:37 PM
- The best target of all is an inverse.... - AteamRAY on Jun 20, 2012, 4:47 PM