Return to Index  

I love the smell of FieldTarget in the morning ......

June 28 2012 at 9:17 PM

(Login AngliaUSA)
YF

Well after 16 days on the road in our RV with the wife and kids
I can safely say that the match in Oregon this weekend is going to be a serious break for me !

I can't wait - win or lose I just want to shoot , have fun with the kids, and make some great memories !

From The Giant Sequoias of Sequoia Nat. Park to the Giant Redwoods of Humboldt we have finally made it up the coast to Oregon -

Grants Pass is just 40 miles from where we are staying tonight .... but the famous Oregon Caves must be explored in the morning before we head over
to the range at Grants Pass ....

we are only 1/2 way through our west coast RV tour ... but this FT match was the main reason to come up here.

Not sure if there is WiFi up there but I'll do my best to photograph the action and post here as soon as I can.

Safe drive to all making the trip and looking forward to seeing you there.

Cont. safe shooting

James

Respond to this message   
Responses

On line trajectory Plotter by Ray Carter On line trajectory calc by Brad Troyer    MILDOTS    BAR/PSI conversion
D I S C L A I M E R

This Forum's, moderators and administrators are not responsible for any problems that may occur from reading or using content posted on this forum, as they are the exclusive responsibility of two parties: the person who posted it and the person who acted on said posted information.Use of our forums by people under 18 years old is allowed only with legal guardian(s) present.

FORUM RULES BELOW

When you signed up you agreed to All N54 Rules.    1-No Flaming or name calling.No Personal attacks, racial slurs, foul language or insults and no trolling.     2-Instigating with the purpose of drawing people into highly argumentative situations and wasting of bandwidth is a cause for post deletion and/or banning.    3-Do NOT comment on Forum Moderation. It is what it is, live with it or leave. This is an immediate 30 day ban.    4-If you feel wronged email eagleaetos@yahoo.com    - Keep the forum Civil and behave in a socially acceptable manner.