Interesting readJuly 3 2012 at 12:41 PM
|L D (Login lhd)|
Response to i am not sure any do
I may have learned a little there. I do believe it DOES confirm something I maintained some while back on these pages though, in that a longer focal length scope will be better than a shorter one.
As I glean from the article, it seems one might use the fringe aberrations as an aid in ranging, once they are studied enough.
- I think the most acute problem exists - LARRY PIRRONE on Jul 3, 2012, 2:13 PM
- Some more color stuff - Casey in SD on Jul 3, 2012, 3:08 PM
- Re: I think the most acute problem exists - Scott Hull on Jul 3, 2012, 3:13 PM
- You should pick up one of these to test - fluorite lenses, apochromatic glass - Casey in SD on Jul 3, 2012, 3:56 PM
- Well - L D on Jul 3, 2012, 11:11 PM
- Gully? What gully? - L D on Jul 3, 2012, 11:18 PM