The AAFTA BoG is currently accepting bids for 2013 US Nationals. Any AAFTA member club that is interested in hold the Nationals should submit a bid that details the tops level match plan that would include things like:
- the number of shots for the match
- number of courses/lanes
- how the match would be run
- any rule interpretations
- match director
- club resources: member available to help, club grounds, targets available for use, etc.
- club location
- local resources: hotels, restaurants, things to do in the area
- airports and travel considerations
- any other information that you deem relevant.
- any support that they club may want from AAFTA
The deadline for Nationals bids is August 31, 2012 and the bids should be sent to the AAFTA secretary.
There are two governors position up for election. Nominations for these governor positions are being accepted. Nominations for these positions must be received by August 1st, 2012 so that the candidate may be distributed to the club prior to the Nationals. The election will take place at the Nationals. Nominations should be emailed to the AAFTA Chairman (me) or the Vice-Chairman (David Slade). If you have any questions please feel free to contact me at [email protected]