Return to Index  

Harold, great report and shooting! Looks like a great place for shooting too..

July 22 2012 at 9:08 PM
  (Login Wackywayne)
YF

Response to Match Report - Owl Hollow - Franklin, TN - 07/21/2012

It'll be great to have another spot to have matches for you east coast guys. The winds can be really tricky in that situation with open fields and woods on both sides like that. It's almost like a curling wave that has uplifts and down drafts right next to steady cross winds. It looks just like the area we shot bench rest at the world championships last summer.. and all the shooters had a great time dealing with those conditions:-)

I hope you and that crowd can make it out for the nationals.. I heard the flights from Medford were a problem, so Mark and I are pledging to take folks to Portland Airport after the match Sunday night where there are lots of flights out Sunday night.

Wayne

Respond to this message   
On line trajectory Plotter by Ray Carter On line trajectory calc by Brad Troyer    MILDOTS    BAR/PSI conversion
D I S C L A I M E R

This Forum's, moderators and administrators are not responsible for any problems that may occur from reading or using content posted on this forum, as they are the exclusive responsibility of two parties: the person who posted it and the person who acted on said posted information.Use of our forums by people under 18 years old is allowed only with legal guardian(s) present.

FORUM RULES BELOW

When you signed up you agreed to All N54 Rules.    1-No Flaming or name calling.No Personal attacks, racial slurs, foul language or insults and no trolling.     2-Instigating with the purpose of drawing people into highly argumentative situations and wasting of bandwidth is a cause for post deletion and/or banning.    3-Do NOT comment on Forum Moderation. It is what it is, live with it or leave. This is an immediate 30 day ban.    4-If you feel wronged email eagleaetos@yahoo.com    - Keep the forum Civil and behave in a socially acceptable manner.