Return to Index  

Field Target in NY on 8/5/2012 at EFTCC + Camera OP.....

August 2 2012 at 11:27 PM

AteamRAY  (Login AteamRAY)
YF

Field Target in NY on 8/5/2012 at EFTCC

Read to bottom for Camera Opportunity. So come on out and get on camera.

Awards for 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place in Open/PCP, WFTF (World Field Target Federation), Spring Gun, Hunter, Standing, Junior (15 y/o and under), and Pistol Classes/Divisions.

If you are planing on attending and need to borrow a gun please contact us so we can make sure we have one available for you.

Sight in lanes will open at 8:30AM, and the match will start at 10AM. Entry fee will be $10 for Adults and $5 for Shooters that are 16 y/o and under and $5 for the Second Class shot. Yes that is right you can shoot 2 classes during the match but you must use 2 different guns and you must shoot the harder class first. Order of classes to be shot is Hunter, Pistol, Standing, Piston, Open/PCP/WFTF with no exceptions. Juniors can not shoot 2 classes.

Scoring for the Pistol Class will be as follows: 2 points for a knocked down target, 1 point for a hit on metal, and 0 points for a complete miss. All other classes score 1 point for a knocked down target and 0 points for everything else. We will be following the AAFTA rules.

Match particulars and directions:

http://ateam.alotspace.com/EFTCC_FT.htm

Previous match results:

http://ateam.alotspace.com/EFTCC_Match_Library.htm

Previous match photos:

http://community.webshots.com/user/eftcc

The following are the remaining match dates scheduled at DCPA.

August 5th, 2012 - Sunday (planned 50 shots.... Possibly 76 shot Monster Match).
November 11th, 2012 - Sunday ~ New York State Championship (planned 50 shots)

I got contacted by Paul Capello. Here is a portion of the email he sent:

Ray,

How are you, it's been a while since we communicated. I'd like to come to the match and cover it for an Airgun Reporter episode, with your permission. It would be part of the Air Gun Reporter Sportsman Edition series I'm working on. It would be myself as cameraman, and my wife Jean. As always, I'd be discreet as possible, and would love to get some sound bites from you to help promote the event.

Cheers,
Paul

Host & Creator
American Airgunner Television
Airgun Reporter

ateam_sig_lt.gif

A Team PCP Tuning Document

Field Target Locations GeoCache (GPS file)

(please note the site does go down with high
traffic so check back if it isn't available)

YouTube Videos

Respond to this message   
On line trajectory Plotter by Ray Carter On line trajectory calc by Brad Troyer    MILDOTS    BAR/PSI conversion
D I S C L A I M E R

This Forum's, moderators and administrators are not responsible for any problems that may occur from reading or using content posted on this forum, as they are the exclusive responsibility of two parties: the person who posted it and the person who acted on said posted information.Use of our forums by people under 18 years old is allowed only with legal guardian(s) present.

FORUM RULES BELOW

When you signed up you agreed to All N54 Rules.    1-No Flaming or name calling.No Personal attacks, racial slurs, foul language or insults and no trolling.     2-Instigating with the purpose of drawing people into highly argumentative situations and wasting of bandwidth is a cause for post deletion and/or banning.    3-Do NOT comment on Forum Moderation. It is what it is, live with it or leave. This is an immediate 30 day ban.    4-If you feel wronged email eagleaetos@yahoo.com    - Keep the forum Civil and behave in a socially acceptable manner.