Roz just called and said that due to the weather forecast for this coming Saturday, the match would be put off until the next Saturday, March 18, 2017. We've been lucky so far this year, but it looks like the luck may have run out. The weather people are saying that it will be cold and either rain or snow or both.
Hopefully, next week will be better.
|This message has been edited by FireMarshal on Mar 8, 2017 6:37 PM|