Connecticut Air Gunners (CAG) First Match April 1stMarch 15 2017 at 12:15 PM
Leo G in CT (Login gonzav71)
Connecticut Air Gunners will be having our first match on Saturday April 1st.
Rain date or next match with enough interest: April 30th
It will be a 48 shot (24 target) match. Average distance between 35-40 yards. All KZ 1.5" size.
2" paddle only bonus target set at 75 yards.
The following AAFTA classes and rules will be used:
PCP or Piston - Hunter, Open or WFTF
Unlimited Class (attached bipods, tripods, range finders are allowed)
9:00 AM Practice
10:00 AM Shooter's Meeting/Match start
Entry fee: $10 Adults, $8 Juniors
Must sign a waiver/release of liability form.
If you bring water, soda, juice and/or snack food to share with 10 people, no match fee for you.
North St. (dirt road)
Lebanon, CT 06249
Site venue information:
Open (long and narrow) grassy field next to man made pond and swamp land on the north side (abandoned excavator on site), dirt road parking, no buildings, no toilets, no electricity. Tree line on south defines property line. Corn field on south side is not part of the property. Any garbage generated needs to be removed from the property.
|This message has been edited by gonzav71 on Mar 25, 2017 6:37 PM|
- Where were you guys when I lived in CT? - Paul in Zhills on Mar 15, 2017, 2:21 PM
- Sorry can't make it..... - AteamRAY on Mar 16, 2017, 1:44 AM
- I'll be there. - John in Ma on Mar 16, 2017, 6:56 PM
- Planning on it.... - Dave Bingham on Mar 23, 2017, 5:25 PM
- Revised day April 2nd Sunday (weather related) - Leo G in CT on Mar 27, 2017, 11:32 AM