Good Ole Boy's match results- March 18, 2017March 19 2017 at 12:30 AM
|FireMarshal (Login FireMarshal)|
Good Ole Boy’s match – March 18, 2017
This morning started out poorly. On the drive down to Roz’s Hollow, the fog was terrible all the way from Mt. Juliet, TN to I-65 south. You could only see about 100yds or less in some areas. This 40 miles of I-880 took about an hour or more and then it did get better as I went farther south towards the state line. But, no rain for a change.
When I got to Roz’s place, there was still some fog on the white course and the sight-in range, but it cleared out by around 7:30AM. There was some wind, but not too serious.
We had 11 shooters today in 4 classes. Harold Rushton was top overall shooter and in the WFTF PCP class with a score of 53/60. Roz Sumpter was tied for 2nd place overall with Jim Baumann and first in the PCP class with a scores of 51/60. Larry Cleveland was 1st in the Hunter class with a score of 39/60. Brad Troyer was able to make it today and was the only shooter in the WFTF Piston class. He got a very respectable score of 49/60 shooting his TX200.
WFTF PCP class –
1. 53/60/Harold Rushton/Styer LG110/Leupold 35X/JSB 7.9
2. 47/60/David Slade/Styer LG110/B&L 8-32/JSB 8.4
3. 43/60/Danny Ayers/Styer LG110/Sightron 10-50/CPL 7.9
WFTF Piston class –
1. 49/60/Brad Troyer/TX200/Sightron 10-50/AA 8.4
Hunter class –
1. 39/60/Larry Cleveland/HM1000/Hawke 12X/AA 10.3
2. 19/60/Alex Replople/Maurader/Aeon 8-32/AA 10.3
Open PCP class –
1. 51/60/Roz Sumpter/TM1000/Sightron 10-50/AA 10.3
2. 51/60Jim Baumann/Maurader/B&L 8-32/AA 10.3
3. 49/60/Jeff Hale/HM1000/Aeon 10-40/AA 10.3
4. 40/60/Pat O’Brien/TM1000/Nikko 10-50/JSB 10.3
5. 39/60/Ray Barnett/Maurader/Aeon 10-40/AA 10.3
All in all, just a great day with friends in the pines on the White course. A few sprinkles and not too much wind. It was cloudy most of the match and that made it a little hard to range, but the temperature was in the 60s most of the day. Can’t complain.
Now on to Invicta next week for this years first match in Minor Hill, TN. and the following weekend down to Baton Rouge, LA and the 2017 Cajun’s Classic.
Looking for some red beans and rice with catfish. Boy, what a life,
|This message has been edited by FireMarshal on Mar 19, 2017 12:31 AM|