Return to Index  

Match Report Heflin, AL for 3.11.17

March 19 2017 at 7:55 PM

Paul Oswalt  (Login libertyman777)
YF

Hi all,

I hope everyone had a great time at the match last weekend. The weather was great that's for sure.

Many thanks to Ken for handling the all the MD duties for me. By the looks of the scores, it seems that everyone had a good time.

It was great to have another new shooter out, Shawn Burkett. I messed up on the email , looks like Doug Vinson and Ken Hughes tied for high shooter. Great job guys. This was a 48 shot match.

Remember, next months match will be the fourth Saturday in April, the 22nd. Hopefully this will be the last change in match dates. Thanks to everyone for your patient understanding.

Here's how it broke down:

Score Name Division Rifle Scope Pellet

34 Andy Burns Hunter PCP TM1000 Sightron 10-50 JSB 10.3

33 Peter Nylan Hunter PCP TM1000 Bushnell 6-24 JSB 8.4

26 Bryan Maddox Hunter PCP AA S500 ? AA 10.3

25 Mike Loar Hunter PCP MROD Hawke 3-12 JSB 10.3

19 Charles Browning Hunter PCP Marauder Hawke 8-32 AA 10.3

10 Roger Acker Hunter PCP Cr 1740 PCP CP 4-16 CPHP 7.9

7 Shawn Burkett Hunter PCP Marauder Simmons 4-12 JSB 10.3

32 Mike Koratich Open PCP Walther LG300 Sightron FT CPL

44 Hen Hughes WFTF PCP Steyr LG110 Leopold Competition AA 8.4

44 Doug Vinson WFTF PCP Ripley March 8-80 AA 8.4

43 Ron Brown WFTF PCP Stey LG110 Sightron 10-50 AA 8.4

39 Danny Ayers WFTF PCP Steyr LG110 Sightron 10-50 CPL

38 John Whitfield WFTF PCP Walther Dominator Big Nikko JSB 8.4

34 Rob Seiden WFTF PCP Steyr LG110 March 8-80 AA 8.4

Thanks to all and I’ll see everyone next month.

Paul
So, I'm airgun po.......e

Respond to this message   
On line trajectory calc by Brad Troyer MILDOTS

D I S C L A I M E R

JK's Airgun Forums, moderators, and administrators are not responsible for any problems that may occur from reading or using content posted on this forum, as they are the exclusive responsibility of two parties: the person who posted it and the person who acted on said posted information. Use of our forums by people under 18 years old is allowed only with legal guardian(s) present.

FORUM RULES BELOW

When you signed up you agreed to All N54 Rules. 1-No Flaming or name calling. No personal attacks, racial slurs, foul language, insults or trolling. This is cause for post deletion and/or banning. 2-Instigating with the purpose of drawing people into highly argumentative situations and wasting of bandwidth is cause for post deletion and/or banning. 3-Do NOT comment on Forum Moderation. It is what it is, live with it or leave. This is an immediate 30 day ban. 4-If you feel wronged email eagleaetos@yahoo.com 5- Keep this FT forum civil and behave in a socially acceptable manner. 6- The primary purpose of this FT forum is the discussion of field target; however, the buying and selling of field target gear and rifles is permitted between forum users pursuant to the same rules as the Yellow Classifieds and the user assumes all responsibility for the transaction. Non-sponsoring dealer sales are not allowed. To keep the forum clean of ads and pursuant to the intent of the FT forum, WTB and FS ads are subject to deletion by the forum moderator once they fall off of the first page.