Return to Index  

Re: H and N Sniper Mediun 8.5 question???

April 3 2017 at 6:39 PM
Tom Holland   (Login xbowsniper)
YF12

Response to Re: H and N Sniper Mediun 8.5 question???

Don, Scott knows how I do love that pellet, many discussions since they first came out, and I started using them exclusively in my Marauder.
I do have to say, it is tough finding a barrel that likes them, (as our brief conversation the other day), my Marauder is the only one. Scott has done a lot more technical and detailed testing of this pellet, I tend not to go that overboard. This is coming from someone that does about a half dozen things to his pellets in order to weed out the bad ones.
In working with Air Arms pellets compared to the H&N Sniper Mediums, the difference for me was so night and day, no further testing or data was needed in my case. They were just plain accurate with or without the wind.
There are a few more guys out there that do use them, probably none more vocal than me, as I do love these pellets out of my Marauder.

Respond to this message   
Responses

On line trajectory calc by Brad Troyer MILDOTS

D I S C L A I M E R

JK's Airgun Forums, moderators, and administrators are not responsible for any problems that may occur from reading or using content posted on this forum, as they are the exclusive responsibility of two parties: the person who posted it and the person who acted on said posted information. Use of our forums by people under 18 years old is allowed only with legal guardian(s) present.

FORUM RULES BELOW

When you signed up you agreed to All N54 Rules. 1-No Flaming or name calling. No personal attacks, racial slurs, foul language, insults or trolling. This is cause for post deletion and/or banning. 2-Instigating with the purpose of drawing people into highly argumentative situations and wasting of bandwidth is cause for post deletion and/or banning. 3-Do NOT comment on Forum Moderation. It is what it is, live with it or leave. This is an immediate 30 day ban. 4-If you feel wronged email eagleaetos@yahoo.com 5- Keep this FT forum civil and behave in a socially acceptable manner. 6- The primary purpose of this FT forum is the discussion of field target; however, the buying and selling of field target gear and rifles is permitted between forum users pursuant to the same rules as the Yellow Classifieds and the user assumes all responsibility for the transaction. Non-sponsoring dealer sales are not allowed. To keep the forum clean of ads and pursuant to the intent of the FT forum, WTB and FS ads are subject to deletion by the forum moderator once they fall off of the first page.