Connecticut Air Gunners (CAG) Match April 30th SundayApril 7 2017 at 9:49 PM
Leo G in CT (Login gonzav71)
Match Date: April 30th, Sunday
It will be a 54 shot (27 target – 9 lane) match. Average distance greater than 35 yards.
One lane with 2" paddle only bonus target set at 65 yards.
The following AAFTA classes and rules will be used:
PCP or Piston - Hunter, Open, WFTF, Youth
PCP or Piston - Unlimited Class (attached bipods, tripods, range finders are allowed)
9:00 AM Sign Up/Open Practice
10:15 AM Shooter's Meeting/Match start
Entry fee: $15 Adults, $10 Juniors or CAG members
Must sign a waiver/release of liability form. Eye protection required.
If you bring water, soda, juice and/or snack food to share with 10 people, no match fee for you.
Highly recommend bringing your own folding chair and wearing boots.
4500 psi 75 cu. ft. air tank will be available.
North St. (dirt road)
Lebanon, CT 06249
Site venue information:
Open (long and narrow) grassy field next to man made pond and swamp land on the north side (abandoned excavator on site), dirt road parking, roadside wood fencing no buildings, no toilets, no electricity. Tree line on south defines property line. Corn field on south side is not part of the property. Any garbage generated needs to be removed from the property.
Portable Toilet will be rented for the match.
cell: (203) 988-4261 – no cell phone reception while at the match site
cell: (774) 521-8369
- I'll be there. - John in Ma on Apr 8, 2017, 3:41 PM
- Website for CAG - Leo G in CT on Apr 11, 2017, 8:19 AM
- Sorry can't come to this one :( nt - Matt B. on Apr 12, 2017, 12:31 PM
- Hans and I..... - AteamRAY on Apr 20, 2017, 1:33 AM
- Update: Match will be 30 targets - 60 shots with 3 shot bonus lane -nt - Leo G in CT on Apr 28, 2017, 10:32 AM
- leo, any street number on North Street? or - Bill Day on Apr 28, 2017, 5:30 PM