Return to Index  

Field Target worthy regulated ten-meter PCP pistol for sale

May 4 2017 at 1:58 PM
Ron Robinson  (Login compressive)
YC

With the power-adjusting screw maxed-out, this lovely Tau MK 08 regulated PCP pistol is getting over 600 FPS with 8.4 grain JSB’s. Near-telepathic ten-meter trigger action breaks like glass at 15 ounces. SIDE-LEVER loading allows as low scope mounting as you wanna go; in my opinion a big advantage for the close-range TINY kill-zones in pistol field target. This pistol is easily scoped with non-marring alloy mounts that simply clamp to the barrel; no gun-smithing required! So scoped, she AVERAGES .40” center-to-center five-shot groups at 35 yards (the maximum pistol FT range).

This pistol is in like-new condition with factory hard case, (Foster QR) fill adapter, owners manual, and an extra chamber-tube that leaks UNTIL attached. This pistol was professionally resealed in early 2017.

Excepts from my testing notes on this Tau MK 08-

8.4gr JSB Exact, 3000 PSI fill, 64 shot power-band- Low= 596, High= 617, E.S.=21, S.D.= 4, Average= 608 FPS/7.0 FP
This MK 08 was apparently new old stock (NOS) that sprung a leak within 20 shots of my receiving it. Professionally re-sealed in early 2017.
Five consecutive five-shot groups at 35 yards averaged .40” c-t-c with 8.4 grain JSBs

[linked image]

Photobucket

Photobucket

Scoped Tau MK 08

$700 for the outfit (withOUT scope and mounts) includes insured CONUS shipping and Paypal fees. Feel free to call (254-253-1239) or e-mail (manicompressive at yahoo dot com) for more information.

This message has been edited by compressive on May 4, 2017 1:59 PM

Respond to this message   
Responses

• SOLD! - Ron Robinson on May 4, 2017, 5:17 PM
  •  
On line trajectory calc by Brad Troyer MILDOTS

D I S C L A I M E R

JK's Airgun Forums, moderators, and administrators are not responsible for any problems that may occur from reading or using content posted on this forum, as they are the exclusive responsibility of two parties: the person who posted it and the person who acted on said posted information. Use of our forums by people under 18 years old is allowed only with legal guardian(s) present.

FORUM RULES BELOW

When you signed up you agreed to All N54 Rules. 1-No Flaming or name calling. No personal attacks, racial slurs, foul language, insults or trolling. This is cause for post deletion and/or banning. 2-Instigating with the purpose of drawing people into highly argumentative situations and wasting of bandwidth is cause for post deletion and/or banning. 3-Do NOT comment on Forum Moderation. It is what it is, live with it or leave. This is an immediate 30 day ban. 4-If you feel wronged email eagleaetos@yahoo.com 5- Keep this FT forum civil and behave in a socially acceptable manner. 6- The primary purpose of this FT forum is the discussion of field target; however, the buying and selling of field target gear and rifles is permitted between forum users pursuant to the same rules as the Yellow Classifieds and the user assumes all responsibility for the transaction. Non-sponsoring dealer sales are not allowed. To keep the forum clean of ads and pursuant to the intent of the FT forum, WTB and FS ads are subject to deletion by the forum moderator once they fall off of the first page.