Return to Index  

Next Dallas FT Match is Saturday, June 10 at 9:00am...

May 14 2017 at 11:56 AM

Bob D.  (Login MB-BOB)
YF

Our next Dallas FT Club Field Target Rifle match will be at 9:00am, Saturday, June 10 at Elm Fork in Irving, TX. This is a half hour earlier than last time since sunrise is now earlier for the Summer.

The range will open for sight-in at 7:45 or so. Please try to arrive by 8:20 to sign-in, and practice. The required Safety meeting will begin promptly at 8:50am (You will not be able to shoot if you miss this safety meeting). Shuttle carts will run as in the past from the parking lot to the dedicated AG range.

This will be a 48-56 shot rifle match, followed (for sure this time) by a 36-40 shot pistol match. Several people have bought FT pistols recently, so this is your chance to play with it. You may also practice shooting fun rifle during the pistol match if you want.

PLEASE, let me know (here or in email) if you intend to shoot rifle, AND whether you want to shoot the pistol match as well. RSVPs will determine how may lanes we set for pistol. Several of you are new to the game, so if you want to sample equipment, let me know in your reply so we can recruit someone to share with you (rifle or pistol).

Just a reminder... We've learned with experience that June is Chigger month in N. Texas. So we will have sulfur powder to splash on your legs. You can also bring your own repellent, especially good for the skeeters if the wind lays down.

As usual, the match fee will be $20 per person ($15 for Club members). Shoot the pistol match for free. As always, $10 of this is paid to Elm Fork and does not benefit DFTC. Please bring cash. Click the link in my signature below for directions posted on the club website.

So, mark your calendar and let me know (reply to sender only) that you plan to join us June 10!
[linked image]
www.DallasFTclub.org

Respond to this message   
On line trajectory calc by Brad Troyer MILDOTS

D I S C L A I M E R

JK's Airgun Forums, moderators, and administrators are not responsible for any problems that may occur from reading or using content posted on this forum, as they are the exclusive responsibility of two parties: the person who posted it and the person who acted on said posted information. Use of our forums by people under 18 years old is allowed only with legal guardian(s) present.

FORUM RULES BELOW

When you signed up you agreed to All N54 Rules. 1-No Flaming or name calling. No personal attacks, racial slurs, foul language, insults or trolling. This is cause for post deletion and/or banning. 2-Instigating with the purpose of drawing people into highly argumentative situations and wasting of bandwidth is cause for post deletion and/or banning. 3-Do NOT comment on Forum Moderation. It is what it is, live with it or leave. This is an immediate 30 day ban. 4-If you feel wronged email eagleaetos@yahoo.com 5- Keep this FT forum civil and behave in a socially acceptable manner. 6- The primary purpose of this FT forum is the discussion of field target; however, the buying and selling of field target gear and rifles is permitted between forum users pursuant to the same rules as the Yellow Classifieds and the user assumes all responsibility for the transaction. Non-sponsoring dealer sales are not allowed. To keep the forum clean of ads and pursuant to the intent of the FT forum, WTB and FS ads are subject to deletion by the forum moderator once they fall off of the first page.