Return to Index  

Good Ole Boy's match results-5-13-17

May 14 2017 at 9:05 PM
FireMarshal  (Login FireMarshal)
YC

Good Ole Boy’s match results– May 13, 2017

Another great weekend for FT and getting ready for Heflin’ Southern Open .
Wind was spotty, but not too bad. The rain quit just prior to sight-in time.

There were only 9 shooters, but we all had a good time. Harold Rushton was overall top score again this week with a score of 57/60.and tops in WFTF class. Roz Sumpter was tops in the Open class with a score of 51/60 and Larry Cleveland was the only Hunter class shooter and was tops with a score of 45/60.

Danny Ayers and David Slade were back this week and both did good in the WFTF class. There were 5 shooters in the Open class and I brought up the rear with a score of 32/60. There was an awful lot of zeros there and I think I was off just a little left to right. That’s my story and I’m sticking to it. May have been the wind that wasn’t there. LOL

Match results:

WFTF class –
1. 57/60/Harold Rushton/AA FTP900/Sightron 10-50/AA 8.4
2. 47/60/Danny Ayers/Steyr LG110/Sightron 10-50/H&N 8.5
3. 41/60/David Slade/Steyr 110/Nikko 10-50/JSB 8.4

Hunter class –
1. 45/60/Larry Cleveland/Hawke 4-16/AA 10.3

Open class-
1. 51/60/Roz Sumpter/TM1000/Sightron 10-50/AA 10.3
2. 49/60/Cliff Smith/TM1000/B&L 8-32/AA 8.4
3. 44/60/Jeff Hale/HM1000/Aeon 10-40/AA 10.3
4. 39/60/Jim Baumann/MFR/Sightron 10-50/AA 10.3
5. 32/60/Pat O’Brien/TM1000/Nikko 10-50/JSB 10.3

A bunch of us are heading down the road to Heflin, Alabama this coming weekend for a grand ole time. The regular match that would normally be held at Minor Hill on the 4th weekend will not be held this month because of Memorial Day weekend.

Be careful driving to the match and hope to see you there.

Pat

This message has been edited by FireMarshal on May 14, 2017 9:06 PM

Respond to this message   
On line trajectory calc by Brad Troyer MILDOTS

D I S C L A I M E R

JK's Airgun Forums, moderators, and administrators are not responsible for any problems that may occur from reading or using content posted on this forum, as they are the exclusive responsibility of two parties: the person who posted it and the person who acted on said posted information. Use of our forums by people under 18 years old is allowed only with legal guardian(s) present.

FORUM RULES BELOW

When you signed up you agreed to All N54 Rules. 1-No Flaming or name calling. No personal attacks, racial slurs, foul language, insults or trolling. This is cause for post deletion and/or banning. 2-Instigating with the purpose of drawing people into highly argumentative situations and wasting of bandwidth is cause for post deletion and/or banning. 3-Do NOT comment on Forum Moderation. It is what it is, live with it or leave. This is an immediate 30 day ban. 4-If you feel wronged email eagleaetos@yahoo.com 5- Keep this FT forum civil and behave in a socially acceptable manner. 6- The primary purpose of this FT forum is the discussion of field target; however, the buying and selling of field target gear and rifles is permitted between forum users pursuant to the same rules as the Yellow Classifieds and the user assumes all responsibility for the transaction. Non-sponsoring dealer sales are not allowed. To keep the forum clean of ads and pursuant to the intent of the FT forum, WTB and FS ads are subject to deletion by the forum moderator once they fall off of the first page.