Return to Index  

Interesting Topic ......................

June 16 2017 at 9:52 PM
Bill Day  (Login dayjd2)
YF12

Response to interesting Topic

In this game (Field Target) Many have said that the game is typically won or lost on the positional lanes. The Open and WFTF classes can use shooting jackets. These benefit their standing and kneeling shots significantly. Maybe not every shooter that wears them but the ones that want to be in the top group of shooters will put the time in to be successful when wearing them. If the hunter class were allowed to use high power scopes they would still be much more disadvantaged just by the fore mentioned classes optional equipment they are allowed to use. Rarely does a Hunter shooter ever come in with the highest score and that is how the game was designed. Remember, The Hunter class was started to be a feeder class for the Open class. The bucket and bipods attracted many of the older shooters that just can't get up and down like many of the Open and WFTF have to. So saying "If you don't like Hunter class than change classes" isn't a option for that many Hunter class members. At this point in my life I've been beaten down enough over some these issues by special interests that I don't care anymore. I'm resolved to comply with the rules our Bog allows us to use and keep my blood pressure down. It is nice to adlib once in a while though!

Scott signs would benefit everyone and from one that's be known to shoot the wrong target on occasion I like the idea.

This message has been edited by dayjd2 on Jun 16, 2017 9:57 PM

Respond to this message   
On line trajectory calc by Brad Troyer MILDOTS

D I S C L A I M E R

JK's Airgun Forums, moderators, and administrators are not responsible for any problems that may occur from reading or using content posted on this forum, as they are the exclusive responsibility of two parties: the person who posted it and the person who acted on said posted information. Use of our forums by people under 18 years old is allowed only with legal guardian(s) present.

FORUM RULES BELOW

When you signed up you agreed to All N54 Rules. 1-No Flaming or name calling. No personal attacks, racial slurs, foul language, insults or trolling. This is cause for post deletion and/or banning. 2-Instigating with the purpose of drawing people into highly argumentative situations and wasting of bandwidth is cause for post deletion and/or banning. 3-Do NOT comment on Forum Moderation. It is what it is, live with it or leave. This is an immediate 30 day ban. 4-If you feel wronged email eagleaetos@yahoo.com 5- Keep this FT forum civil and behave in a socially acceptable manner. 6- The primary purpose of this FT forum is the discussion of field target; however, the buying and selling of field target gear and rifles is permitted between forum users pursuant to the same rules as the Yellow Classifieds and the user assumes all responsibility for the transaction. Non-sponsoring dealer sales are not allowed. To keep the forum clean of ads and pursuant to the intent of the FT forum, WTB and FS ads are subject to deletion by the forum moderator once they fall off of the first page.