Return to Index  

Re: So they say the strongest bonds are formed through adversity!!!!

July 10 2017 at 2:01 AM
Tom Holland   (Login xbowsniper)
YF12

Response to So they say the strongest bonds are formed through adversity!!!!

Yup, yup, yup!!!

Boomer, I wasn't going to let you give up, no matter what!! I was totally out of the running for anything, i think i had something like 24 or 25 after the rainfest. You, on the other hand, were kicking some butt, and there was no way I was going to LET you quit, at least try my best not to let you!! The second day, i ended up with one of the highest scores, next to Harold, if i recall, but my numbers from day 1 ended it for me. If it happened again, I would personally NEVER quit a match, no matter what. After that day, that attitude has been BURNED into my brain. Since I have been shooting this game since 2010, I've only quit 1 match, (my own Long Island Championship, where my Steyr failed to the point it was unshootable, and didn't have a back up)
You'll be glad to know, as of last week, my Steyr has a nice new factory Steyr barrel back on it, and i have it shooting evil accurate. Was going to use My Challenger at Crosman, with the Marauder for a backup, but in todays match, the Challenger failed, and my Marauder is down. Looks like I'm going with my Steyr, with either my TM 1000, or Marauder as a backup, if i can get it up and running this week.
I'll see you at Crosman in Rochester, looking forward to hang with you once again!! Shoot straight,

Tom Holland
Assistant Match Director Eastern Suffolk Competitve Airgunners Association
(ESCAA)
Long Island NY

Respond to this message   
Responses

On line trajectory calc by Brad Troyer MILDOTS

D I S C L A I M E R

JK's Airgun Forums, moderators, and administrators are not responsible for any problems that may occur from reading or using content posted on this forum, as they are the exclusive responsibility of two parties: the person who posted it and the person who acted on said posted information. Use of our forums by people under 18 years old is allowed only with legal guardian(s) present.

FORUM RULES BELOW

When you signed up you agreed to All N54 Rules. 1-No Flaming or name calling. No personal attacks, racial slurs, foul language, insults or trolling. This is cause for post deletion and/or banning. 2-Instigating with the purpose of drawing people into highly argumentative situations and wasting of bandwidth is cause for post deletion and/or banning. 3-Do NOT comment on Forum Moderation. It is what it is, live with it or leave. This is an immediate 30 day ban. 4-If you feel wronged email eagleaetos@yahoo.com 5- Keep this FT forum civil and behave in a socially acceptable manner. 6- The primary purpose of this FT forum is the discussion of field target; however, the buying and selling of field target gear and rifles is permitted between forum users pursuant to the same rules as the Yellow Classifieds and the user assumes all responsibility for the transaction. Non-sponsoring dealer sales are not allowed. To keep the forum clean of ads and pursuant to the intent of the FT forum, WTB and FS ads are subject to deletion by the forum moderator once they fall off of the first page.