Bum bag - best place to get one and best fill material?July 11 2017 at 2:57 PM
|john (Login JCarl)|
I have alarge rear end. Let's just be real about it. So as I consider showing up to a match with what I have used in the past - boating floation cushions - it occurs to me that a proper bum bag filled with buck wheat shells is in order.... atleast thatis what I get the imperssion I should be using.
What reccomendations do you have and where etc?
Thank you for your help.
- I like these custom bags from Spain and use granulated cork for fill... - Jeff P on Jul 11, 2017, 3:24 PM
- John, do you remember the bag I used shooting with you at the Tenn 120? - Paul Porch on Jul 11, 2017, 3:45 PM
- Airgunwerks (in the U.S.) sells bum bags - Ron Robinson on Jul 11, 2017, 3:55 PM
- Sounds weird but... - Sean M on Jul 11, 2017, 4:32 PM
- Dont' forget RAW - John in Ma on Jul 11, 2017, 8:51 PM
- I also like the granulated cork. It's lighter and doesn't breakdown. I only fill - Wayne Burns on Jul 11, 2017, 8:53 PM
- Creedmore Sports also sells them. - Steve English on Jul 11, 2017, 9:32 PM
- Most excellent! Thank you all for the responses and options... - john on Jul 12, 2017, 9:42 AM
- I LOVE THE - RON JOBBES on Jul 12, 2017, 8:15 PM
- Is there a height limitation on the bum bag for FT/HFT? - john on Jul 13, 2017, 11:22 AM
- I changed my bumbag from styrafoam to buckwheat but - Don Armstrong on Jul 14, 2017, 12:30 AM
- Unusual fill that works well for me :-) - Danny on Jul 14, 2017, 9:07 AM