Two minute drill, decision time, we need your inputAugust 8 2017 at 2:43 PM
|JimC (Login 22Jim)|
Response to Let's have a discussion about AAFTA Divisions/Classes!
This thread seems to be coming to a peaceful end. Thanks to all who contributed. Lets wrap this up so I/we can take some action.
The thread was designed to gather information on addressing an issue that has been hashed out too many times over the years. The question as I interpreted it "Can we get a division rules change or a new division to allow the bucket and sticks shooters relief from the 12x scope power limitation" It seems that many are either tired of discussing it and want a change just to stop talking about it or you see a benefit to the sport in making the change.
What I would like is for you to respond to this message with your vote as to what would be the best solution.
Change Hunter Rules
Create Freestyle Class
Leave as is
Post your answer in the title of your reply.
Jim in Sacramento
- Yes on either change. - JackC on Aug 8, 2017, 2:59 PM
- Next step - Scott Hull on Aug 8, 2017, 4:31 PM
- YES to whatever gets more folks in the shooter's box - dan_house on Aug 8, 2017, 5:40 PM
- add freestyle - Scott Allen on Aug 8, 2017, 7:07 PM
- Most of the Minutemen League Clubs are already implementing an - Héctor Medina on Aug 9, 2017, 11:44 AM