I krytok that good?September 27 2017 at 6:05 AM
|Josh3rd (Login josh3rd)|
Reason I'm asking is because I see it posted a lot and would love to try it. Is it put everywhere that you would put only? How about on the spring like they do with tar? Where does one get it and how much should be applied?
If anyone has some for trade plea let me know.
Today I'm going to let my rifle (prosport) sit in the sun and do my best to shoot in consistently and repetitively to see if it was the heat that made her go squirrelly. Since I was about a third of the way through the match, should I repeat the amount of times that I shot it as well? Say 20-25 times?
And I know that with everyone's input so far that I will find out the issue, overcome it and prevail.
I really am grateful for all of your help
- Re: I krytok that good? - Kevin on Sep 27, 2017, 8:45 AM
- Yes, for me Krytox GPL205 is better than diesel prone molly paste and tars! - nced on Sep 27, 2017, 10:22 AM
- The Other Thing - Mark on Sep 27, 2017, 7:23 PM
- I think I'll start a list... - Bob D. on Sep 28, 2017, 8:32 AM
- Ed, do you have any for trade - Josh3rd on Sep 28, 2017, 12:40 PM