Hector Medina or anyone who really knowsSeptember 28 2017 at 9:13 AM
|Josh3rd (Login josh3rd)|
can you tell me about the true click value again in a different or simpler way. I know to put the target at 27yds 4 feel and 2 inches. Shoot a group then dial 40 clicks, shoot another group. Ok, Hector you said then divide by 40. What do I divide by 40? The distance between both groups? And then that gives me what each click equals at that distance from me to target? Sorry for not understanding.
- Deep breaths... Deep breaths... - Bob D. on Sep 28, 2017, 9:44 AM
- Scope clicks are - DonC on Sep 28, 2017, 6:49 PM
- Josh, it's Yom Kippur's eve tonight, so I've been busy, apologies - Hector Medina on Sep 29, 2017, 8:49 AM
- I don't mess with "clicks" because the hunter class doesn't allow "clicking on" - nced on Sep 29, 2017, 8:53 AM
- I know one is not allowed to click in hft - Josh3rd on Oct 6, 2017, 8:38 AM