Return to Index  

GOB match results-9-30-17

October 2 2017 at 12:35 PM
FireMarshal  (Login FireMarshal)
YC

Results from good Ole Boy’s match-Sept. 30, 2017

We had a total of 8 shooters that came out for a perfect day for shooting. The weather could not have been better. No rain and the temperature was comfortable. To make things even better, Robert Ray found time to come over from Memphis and visit with us and Larry Cleveland is back from summer in the far northeast. We did miss some of our members that had other things going on. Hopefully they will be back for the next meeting on the second week of October, 10-14-17.

We had 5 shooters in the PCP class, two in the Hunter class (1-piston and 1 PCP) and one in WFTF class. Roz Sumpter was the top shooter in the PCP class and overall with a score of 51/60.

Results:

PCP class-
1. 51/60/Roz Sumpter/TM1000/Nikko 10-50/AA 8.4
2. 49/60/Cliff Smith/TM1000/B & L 8-32/AA 8.4
3. 43/60/Jeff Hale/ HM1000/Aeon 10-40/AA 10.3
4. 36/60/Ray Barnett/Marauder/Aeon/AA 10.3
5. 35/60/Pat O’Brien/TM1000/Nikko 10-50/JSB 10.3

WFTF class-

1. 49/60/Robert Ray/Styer LG110/Sightron 10-60/JSB 7.9

Hunter class-

1. 46/60/Larry Cleveland/HM1000/Hawke 16X/AA 10.3
2. 18/60/Brent Browning/R-1/Leaper’s 6-24/Stoeger 8.64

I enjoyed shooting with Brent Browning today. He is working out the bugs in a really nice R-1.
After the match, several of the shooters had a little fun shooting an air shotgun that Ray Barnett brought over. No kick, but it sounded like a cannon going off. I wonder if I could improve on my scores with that? Not sure that it would fit in the power range, but if so?

Hope to see you at the next match at Invicta in Minor Hill on the 4th Saturday.

Pat

Respond to this message   
On line trajectory calc by Brad Troyer MILDOTS

D I S C L A I M E R

JK's Airgun Forums, moderators, and administrators are not responsible for any problems that may occur from reading or using content posted on this forum, as they are the exclusive responsibility of two parties: the person who posted it and the person who acted on said posted information. Use of our forums by people under 18 years old is allowed only with legal guardian(s) present.

FORUM RULES BELOW

When you signed up you agreed to All N54 Rules. 1-No Flaming or name calling. No personal attacks, racial slurs, foul language, insults or trolling. This is cause for post deletion and/or banning. 2-Instigating with the purpose of drawing people into highly argumentative situations and wasting of bandwidth is cause for post deletion and/or banning. 3-Do NOT comment on Forum Moderation. It is what it is, live with it or leave. This is an immediate 30 day ban. 4-If you feel wronged email eagleaetos@yahoo.com 5- Keep this FT forum civil and behave in a socially acceptable manner. 6- The primary purpose of this FT forum is the discussion of field target; however, the buying and selling of field target gear and rifles is permitted between forum users pursuant to the same rules as the Yellow Classifieds and the user assumes all responsibility for the transaction. Non-sponsoring dealer sales are not allowed. To keep the forum clean of ads and pursuant to the intent of the FT forum, WTB and FS ads are subject to deletion by the forum moderator once they fall off of the first page.