The Long Island Championship Match Report 10-7&8

October 9 2017 at 9:56 PM

Tom Wade  (Login tom2009)
AR&P

October on Long Island is supposed to be on the cool side, daytime highs in the lower 70s and dry but this past weekend October was more like August Hot and Humid. We had our final match of the season and it was a Grand Prix event.
I want to thank Paul Porch who made the trip from North Carolina and Bill and Melissa Day who travel from Maine, Leo Gonzales from Connecticut, John Eroh from Massachusetts, Brian Vanliew from New Jersey, Mike Harris from Pennsylvania, Eric Brewer, Sean McDaniel, Nathan Thomas, Hans and Ray Apelles and Rosalie Paulson from upstate New York, Roel Jackson, Kevin Campbell, Joseph Kruzon and Tom Holland whos help much appreciated in setting the match.

The match schedule had to be altered due to the fact Thunder storms had been predated for the second day of the match we had planned on shooting Rifle Saturday have lunch and then the pistol event and Sunday the second rifle and that was the plan up until Saturday morning the weather forecast Sunday kept on getting worse every so we decide to change the format Day 1 Rifle Saturday morning lunch then Day 2 in the afternoon and Sunday the pistol match and the last group was just about finished when conditions were getting close to dangerous situation.

Now the that I bored everyone I will give you the results the Rifle total points for both days was 114

WFTF PCP
Leo Gonzales shot 93
Tom Holland shot 87
Rosalie Paulson shot 29

WFTF Piston
Ray Apelles shot 89
Nathan Thomas Shot 88

Hunter PCP
Bill Day shot 92
John Eroh shot 83
Sean McDaniel shot 72
Melissa Day shot 64
Kevin Campbell shot 32 Day one only

Hunter Piston
Eric Brewer shot 70
Joseph Kruzon shot 56
Thomas Wade shot 38
Roel Jackson shot 30 Day one only

Open PCP
Brian Van Liew shot 105
Mike Harris shot 98
Paul Porch Shot 91

Pistol 40 shot total
Eric Brewer shot 28
Sean McDaniel shot 27
Bill Day shot 22
Paul Porch Shot 22
Leo Gonzales shot 15 - Red dot
John Eroh shot 5 - SSP no scope

Unlimited
Hans Apelles shot 58
I was having an issue posting the equipment list and match details I will post later
Thanks again
for all the make the trek to Long Island
Live Simply
ESCAA
Eastern Suffolk competitive Airguners Association.
email: escaaclub@gmail.com

Respond to this message   
Responses

On line trajectory calc by Brad Troyer MILDOTS

D I S C L A I M E R

JK's Airgun Forums, moderators, and administrators are not responsible for any problems that may occur from reading or using content posted on this forum, as they are the exclusive responsibility of two parties: the person who posted it and the person who acted on said posted information. Use of our forums by people under 18 years old is allowed only with legal guardian(s) present.

FORUM RULES BELOW

When you signed up you agreed to All N54 Rules. 1-No Flaming or name calling. No personal attacks, racial slurs, foul language, insults or trolling. This is cause for post deletion and/or banning. 2-Instigating with the purpose of drawing people into highly argumentative situations and wasting of bandwidth is cause for post deletion and/or banning. 3-Do NOT comment on Forum Moderation. It is what it is, live with it or leave. This is an immediate 30 day ban. 4-If you feel wronged email eagleaetos@yahoo.com 5- Keep this FT forum civil and behave in a socially acceptable manner. 6- The primary purpose of this FT forum is the discussion of field target; however, the buying and selling of field target gear and rifles is permitted between forum users pursuant to the same rules as the Yellow Classifieds and the user assumes all responsibility for the transaction. Non-sponsoring dealer sales are not allowed. To keep the forum clean of ads and pursuant to the intent of the FT forum, WTB and FS ads are subject to deletion by the forum moderator once they fall off of the first page.