<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

CASA FOLKS- weather is looking good for the match

April 8 2011 at 9:38 AM
L.PIRRONE  (Login LARRYPIRRONE1)
YF

partly cloudy. i would suggest you use your scopes sunshade since some targets you may be shooting into a high sun and get some flair. I will check that out this morning.

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply

Casey in SD
(Login SDplinker)
YF12

Have to find some cardboard tube to fit my objective

April 8 2011, 11:48 AM 

Can't wait to get out there - I have no zero info for the new Mrod so I'll have to make good use of that sight-in time!

I'll still be shooting my special 12fpe hunter class until I can decide on a bigger scope (probably never should have let that big Nikko go!). Probably either end up with a ZOS for a while or check out the new Falcon T50 if it gets good reviews.

Looking forward to it!

Casey

Where I'm learning to shoot FT - come check it out!

CASA Member - California Airgun Shooters Association: http://forums.delphiforums.com/casaclub/?

Respond to this message   
l.pirrone
(Login LARRYPIRRONE1)
YF

I was out there today with Hector

April 8 2011, 3:16 PM 

He gave me a can of whoopass that i can pop open if i need to. the range is a bit overgrown but i did sone weedwhacking and flatening with my truck and we set the shooting line. A little different than last time and we are further back a bit. i want to get targets out asap so i know where i have to weedwhack for line of sight. we will be using a lot of hillsides to get above the thistle. gonna be fun.

Respond to this message   
Art Burciaga
(Login Airgunmanart)
YF

Would have,

April 8 2011, 6:30 PM 

been there but I went to Tim's and shipped a gun for Lou. Also getting the USFT for James ready to ship.

Respond to this message   
L.PIRRONE
(Login LARRYPIRRONE1)
YF

no problem, Art

April 8 2011, 6:53 PM 

you help plenty and i am looking farward to seeing you tomorrow. gona be a fun match. the more i shoot there the more i see the potential for us in the future matches. Just gotta watch out for that Alpha Cow.

Respond to this message   

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
On line trajectory Plotter by Ray Carter On line trajectory calc by Brad Troyer    MILDOTS    BAR/PSI conversion
D I S C L A I M E R

This Forum's, moderators and administrators are not responsible for any problems that may occur from reading or using content posted on this forum, as they are the exclusive responsibility of two parties: the person who posted it and the person who acted on said posted information.Use of our forums by people under 18 years old is allowed only with legal guardian(s) present.

FORUM RULES BELOW

When you signed up you agreed to All N54 Rules.    1-No Flaming or name calling.No Personal attacks, racial slurs, foul language or insults and no trolling.     2-Instigating with the purpose of drawing people into highly argumentative situations and wasting of bandwidth is a cause for post deletion and/or banning.    3-Do NOT comment on Forum Moderation. It is what it is, live with it or leave. This is an immediate 30 day ban.    4-If you feel wronged email eagleaetos@yahoo.com    - Keep the forum Civil and behave in a socially acceptable manner.