<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

Hunter SS BR Regulated HPA goes to the Worlds

April 8 2011 at 2:40 PM
  (Login Mac-1)

Hunter #47 is being dispatched to (Army Ranger) 1SGT James Burciaga who will campaign it in the Worlds BR Event this July in South Carolina.

[linked image]

James' Commanding officer CPT Matthew Rix has given James the flexibility to train for the Worlds in addition to his normal obligations to Delta Company.

Jose Nunez offered to let James use his Hunter SS BR rifle from now until July so James can get prepared for the Worlds.

James will be partnering for practice along side Robert Crocker(former FT Champion) who also is reconfiguring his Fire Engine Red US FT into SS BR configuration.

Mac1 wants to extend our appreciation for what it takes to put in 110% for the Team. TIA to both James & Robert. Good Luck!

[linked image] [linked image] [linked image] [linked image] [linked image]

"NO GUNS WOULD BE A RIOT"

Later

Tim

Mac1 Airgun

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
je
(Login jengineer)
YF

Pellet seater

April 8 2011, 5:57 PM 

Nice pellet seater.

Good to see our men in arms getting time to compete.

je

Respond to this message   

(Login Mac-1)

MacSeater

April 9 2011, 12:44 PM 

It was obvoius that the guns with the Transfer Port Oring needed a solution to get the pellet consistently seated and out of harms way so when the TP shut it didn't mangle a skirt.
LD still runs an oring in the barrel where I've been running TPO(Transfer Port Oring).
LD has worked up a fixed seater arrangement that uses an alternate Hammer spring plunger body with a guide hole for his cleaner rod and seater. I'm developing a hand held that can be used in all US FT & Hunters regardless of caliber. It uses the hammer top as a guide to get consistent seating.
What you see is the mule which was modified further to sit lower in the back so it is in line with the barrel.
We'll see how good it works this weekend but I think it is a real good way to go.
I made a small run of seaters and they run $10 plus postage. If anyone wants to try one out call 310-327-3581 or email mac1airgun@gmail.com

[linked image]

"NO GUNS WOULD BE A RIOT"

Later

Tim

Mac1 Airgun

Respond to this message   
Bikerscum
(Login Bikerscum)
YF

Is it endorsed by Steve the forum administrator?

April 9 2011, 6:28 PM 

Can't be too careful these days.

BS

Respond to this message   

(Login Airgunmanart)
YF

That's my boy !!

April 8 2011, 6:08 PM 

Some of you (old) CASA members remember him. He still shoots FT.

Respond to this message   

(Login HornetB)
YF

Love your work Tim.

April 8 2011, 7:26 PM 

Good luck with it all.

Looks like a great product. Would love to get one.

HB

Respond to this message   

HookEm
(Login HookEm)
YF

FYI: we have a forum for this sort of feedback (BOI link above)...

April 11 2011, 2:32 PM 

Respond to this message   
Current Topic - Hunter SS BR Regulated HPA goes to the Worlds
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
On line trajectory Plotter by Ray Carter On line trajectory calc by Brad Troyer    MILDOTS    BAR/PSI conversion
D I S C L A I M E R

This Forum's, moderators and administrators are not responsible for any problems that may occur from reading or using content posted on this forum, as they are the exclusive responsibility of two parties: the person who posted it and the person who acted on said posted information.Use of our forums by people under 18 years old is allowed only with legal guardian(s) present.

FORUM RULES BELOW

When you signed up you agreed to All N54 Rules.    1-No Flaming or name calling.No Personal attacks, racial slurs, foul language or insults and no trolling.     2-Instigating with the purpose of drawing people into highly argumentative situations and wasting of bandwidth is a cause for post deletion and/or banning.    3-Do NOT comment on Forum Moderation. It is what it is, live with it or leave. This is an immediate 30 day ban.    4-If you feel wronged email eagleaetos@yahoo.com    - Keep the forum Civil and behave in a socially acceptable manner.