<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

FTRPA - It’s worth the trip

May 21 2012 at 4:45 PM

(Login tom2009)
YF

Thanks To Rich, Jim and Larry for having a fun yet challenging match. All the times I have been there the course has never been the same, looking forward to what they have in store for the next match.

Live Simply

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply

Carl
(Login Pigzpellet)
YF

Yes it is !

May 21 2012, 5:09 PM 

This has become the premier mid-atlantic crossroads FT shoot organized by an experienced group of fantastic individuals. It's always a good  day at FTRPA. A Special Thanks to Larry Bowne, Sir Jim Wilcox and Rich Bassett. (apologies in advance if I missed anyone)

"Thumper2"

Respond to this message   

(Login HectorMedina)
YF

Wonderful shoot!

May 22 2012, 12:32 PM 

Missed the over the water offhand lanes, but the targets were definitely challenging!

For us it was a peculiarly busy weekend, and we were sorry to depart as swiftly as the breeze but it was that or not going at all. All in all it was all well worth it!

Larry, Jim and Rich ALWAYS manage a great shoot!

Thanks!

Un Abrazo!

H�ctor

Respond to this message   
Current Topic - FTRPA - It’s worth the trip
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
On line trajectory Plotter by Ray Carter On line trajectory calc by Brad Troyer    MILDOTS    BAR/PSI conversion
D I S C L A I M E R

This Forum's, moderators and administrators are not responsible for any problems that may occur from reading or using content posted on this forum, as they are the exclusive responsibility of two parties: the person who posted it and the person who acted on said posted information.Use of our forums by people under 18 years old is allowed only with legal guardian(s) present.

FORUM RULES BELOW

When you signed up you agreed to All N54 Rules.    1-No Flaming or name calling.No Personal attacks, racial slurs, foul language or insults and no trolling.     2-Instigating with the purpose of drawing people into highly argumentative situations and wasting of bandwidth is a cause for post deletion and/or banning.    3-Do NOT comment on Forum Moderation. It is what it is, live with it or leave. This is an immediate 30 day ban.    4-If you feel wronged email eagleaetos@yahoo.com    - Keep the forum Civil and behave in a socially acceptable manner.