<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

Has any of you guy shot an HW-98 in an FT match.

August 4 2012 at 9:42 PM
  (Login jebudite)
YF

Joe Erler 118 Lakeside Dr. Horner, WV 26372
304-452-9426

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply

Ed Canoles
(Login nced1)
YF

Oooopppssss....senior confusion moment about HW77, HW97, HW98! Text Deleted

August 4 2012, 9:49 PM 

This message has been edited by nced1 on Aug 5, 2012 6:50 PM
This message has been edited by nced1 on Aug 5, 2012 6:49 PM

Respond to this message   

(Login dayjd)
YC

Joe, Paul Bishop won the nationals last year .............

August 4 2012, 10:03 PM 

with the one I traded him for a new stock for my HW97. Believe he built his own stock for it.

Respond to this message   

(Login Boomer_Mikey)
YF

I have one I plan on shooting next year

August 5 2012, 2:00 PM 

My .177 HW98 is easily one of my top 2 springers accuracy wise and one of my top 3 airguns for accuracy. Mine loves JSB 7.9's @ 933 fps and will shoot groups of less than an inch at 55 yards with me behind the trigger and I'm not that good.
The HW98 is certainly capable and IMO better than the R9/HW95 because of the additional weight and stability with a stock that's better than most. The other springer on my list of 2 most accurate sprngers is a .177 HW77.

Airguns are a gas

Boomer

Respond to this message   

Kevin
(Login bondoz)
YC

Sure, they're good guns

August 5 2012, 2:26 PM 

Hi Joe
They feel pretty good shootin, i'd shoot one if I had one. Though of course if you get a bad one it could be a bit more challenging than a fixed barrel

K

DFT%20Logo2%20copy.jpg

http://www.diablofieldtarget.org

Respond to this message   
Current Topic - Has any of you guy shot an HW-98 in an FT match.
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
On line trajectory Plotter by Ray Carter On line trajectory calc by Brad Troyer    MILDOTS    BAR/PSI conversion
D I S C L A I M E R

This Forum's, moderators and administrators are not responsible for any problems that may occur from reading or using content posted on this forum, as they are the exclusive responsibility of two parties: the person who posted it and the person who acted on said posted information.Use of our forums by people under 18 years old is allowed only with legal guardian(s) present.

FORUM RULES BELOW

When you signed up you agreed to All N54 Rules.    1-No Flaming or name calling.No Personal attacks, racial slurs, foul language or insults and no trolling.     2-Instigating with the purpose of drawing people into highly argumentative situations and wasting of bandwidth is a cause for post deletion and/or banning.    3-Do NOT comment on Forum Moderation. It is what it is, live with it or leave. This is an immediate 30 day ban.    4-If you feel wronged email eagleaetos@yahoo.com    - Keep the forum Civil and behave in a socially acceptable manner.