<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

BAGA Monster Match results...Saturday October 11, 2014

October 11 2014 at 9:09 PM

Boomer  (Login Boomer75)
YF

So it turned out to be an awesome day for a "Monster" match!!! The morning started off quite cool around 38 degrees but warmed up into the upper 50's by lunch time. we ended up shooting 112 shots today for score. We had 14 lanes, 4 targets per lane, and 2 shots per target. Alex pulled out all the stops today since he had to dig deep to gather enough targets for the match. We had a few targets that I personally have never seen at BAGA before. We had a large white owl, a white headed pigeon, and a few newer small kz targets that found their way into the match this week. Bill, Ron, Brando, and Alex have spent a whole ton of time in the past month working to "cut out" new lanes so they were able to add lanes, 12, 13, and 14 for this match.

I do not have the official numbers, but I would estimate this course shot to about a 38-43 troyer. It was not tooo difficult, but was challenging and tons of fun.

Ron and Bill provided the awesome lunch today(as always)!!!

Here are some photos of the day and scoreboard.

Winners of the day are as follows:
Open: Brando
HFT: Phil
WFTF: Boomer

[linked image]

Bill and his baby
[linked image]
[linked image]

Howard Patner(like the Ninja that he is!)
[linked image]
[linked image]

Vlad and his borrowed Steyr(his Anschutz is in my basement awaiting delivery to AZ for some work)
[linked image]
[linked image]

Don telling Brando how cool he used to be when he was younger... wink.gif
[linked image]
[linked image]
[linked image]
[linked image]

Phil...kickin butt and taking names in the HFT division!!! Nice job Phil and a very nice improvement over last match. TM1000 rides again!!!
[linked image]
[linked image]
[linked image]

Howard scoring for Vlad and Ron shooting next to Vlad
[linked image]
[linked image]

Brando...overall high score last 2 matches in a row now!!! Awesome roll you are on Sir! Keep it up.
[linked image]

Mr. BAGA himself...Alex enjoying the day in the woods with his BAGA crew!
[linked image]
[linked image]
[linked image]

our AWESOME Chef Ron at work on the grill. Wow!!! Whata spread of food again today. Ron and Bill out-do themselves each time we have a match. It must be a personal bet they have with each other. I for one love everything they cook for us at each match. I heard a comment today by one of the guys..."man what a feed this is...can't beat this". A day in the woods shooting a FT match and a 5 star meal directly following. thanks again Ron and Bill for the grub!
[linked image]

Some random match photos
[linked image]
[linked image]
[linked image]
[linked image]
[linked image]
[linked image]

Alex handing out awards and thanking everyone for an awesome year outside.
[linked image]

left to right: Don, Ken, Alex
[linked image]

L-R: Alex, Don, Phil, Vlad
[linked image]

Some of the lanes and targets from today's match
[linked image]
[linked image]
[linked image]
[linked image]
[linked image]
[linked image]
[linked image]
[linked image]

This lane gets in everyone's head and messes them up! happy.gif
the cobra on the right and the rabbit both have .375 kz's on them and they are out between 16-17 yards. It is a really fun lane for me.
[linked image]

Forced lane.
2 near targets were standing
2 far targets were kneeling
[linked image]

The sight in range from right side to left side
[linked image]
[linked image]
[linked image]

This is the end of the outdoor season at BAGA though we will be outside until mid novemberish depending on weather, then we head indoors to our 30 yard range inside the club house. The IFP league will begin in December and go for 5-6 months until we go back outside in the spring. If you cannot come up and enjoy BAGA outside this year, come join us inside. The range is filled with colorful trees right now and we will have plenty of people showing up to finish the outdoor season so come up and check us out to see what we are all about.

Hope you enjoy!
Boomer
"I am not addicted...I can quit anytime I want...I just don't want to..."

[linked image]http://www.bagaclub.com/

This message has been edited by Boomer75 on Oct 11, 2014 9:15 PM

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply

Appel
(Login 12345boys)
YF

Hopefully next year, Boomer.

October 11 2014, 10:03 PM 

Keep a light on for me.

Respond to this message   
Alex NJR100
(Login AlexWI)
YF12

Thanks Boomer

October 11 2014, 10:36 PM 

Nice complete report and great shooting fun by all!

Respond to this message   
SteveV
(Login stevevines)
YC

Great match report Boomer -

October 12 2014, 12:45 AM 

Felt like I was there - Hopefully one day I will be there -

Respond to this message   

Boomer
(Login Boomer75)
YF

Thanks Steve! It would be my personal pleasure to host you at a BAGA event.

October 12 2014, 10:07 AM 

Then we would have more stories to laugh about and talk about "that one we missed at Nats"

Boomer
"I am not addicted...I can quit anytime I want...I just don't want to..."

[linked image]http://www.bagaclub.com/

Respond to this message   

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
On line trajectory calc by Brad Troyer MILDOTS

D I S C L A I M E R

JK's Airgun Forums, moderators, and administrators are not responsible for any problems that may occur from reading or using content posted on this forum, as they are the exclusive responsibility of two parties: the person who posted it and the person who acted on said posted information. Use of our forums by people under 18 years old is allowed only with legal guardian(s) present.

FORUM RULES BELOW

When you signed up you agreed to All N54 Rules. 1-No Flaming or name calling. No personal attacks, racial slurs, foul language, insults or trolling. This is cause for post deletion and/or banning. 2-Instigating with the purpose of drawing people into highly argumentative situations and wasting of bandwidth is cause for post deletion and/or banning. 3-Do NOT comment on Forum Moderation. It is what it is, live with it or leave. This is an immediate 30 day ban. 4-If you feel wronged email eagleaetos@yahoo.com 5- Keep this FT forum civil and behave in a socially acceptable manner. 6- The primary purpose of this FT forum is the discussion of field target; however, the buying and selling of field target gear and rifles is permitted between forum users pursuant to the same rules as the Yellow Classifieds and the user assumes all responsibility for the transaction. Non-sponsoring dealer sales are not allowed. To keep the forum clean of ads and pursuant to the intent of the FT forum, WTB and FS ads are subject to deletion by the forum moderator once they fall off of the first page.