AuthorReply

Jeff P
(Login pad617)
YC

across the pond...

January 8 2017, 9:02 PM 

http://www.aimfieldsports.com/ft-100-dragbag-176-p.asp
out of stock at the moment though

Here's a guy in Spain who makes them. The FT case was not large enough for my needs. He can make a simplified case any dimension you want. Then you just fill it with a layer of foam. He made one for me.

http://unpocodeoxido.com/funda-de-carabina-field-target/

Daniel Perez is his name

Jeff P

This message has been edited by pad617 on Jan 8, 2017 9:24 PM

Respond to this message   

HookEm
(Login HookEm)
YF

Thanks Jeff. I've actually ordered from Daniel...

January 8 2017, 9:58 PM 

I got a jacket & bum-bag from him about a year ago, but he had stopped selling the cases at the time.

This message has been edited by HookEm on Jan 8, 2017 9:59 PM

Respond to this message   
L.Pirrone
(Login LPIRRONE)
YF

I have one of these for my TM 1000

January 8 2017, 9:32 PM 

. It is very heavy duty. lots of pockets and zippers are bullet proof. Expensive but you will only have to buy it once.http://ads.midwayusa.com/product/939171584/midwayusa-sniper-drag-bag-tactical-rifle-case

This message has been edited by LPIRRONE on Jan 8, 2017 9:33 PM

Respond to this message   

HookEm
(Login HookEm)
YF

Hi Larry, does the big pouch have smaller pockets inside (for pellets) /nt

January 8 2017, 9:55 PM 

Respond to this message   
L.Pirrone
(Login LPIRRONE)
YF

turns out

January 9 2017, 12:32 AM 

that mine is a Tac Force. The outer pockets don't have inner pockets but the main pocket where the rifle goes has a smaller pocket that could hold cans of pellets. The square outer pocket on the large end has another pocket over it that could serve that purpose. Let me say t his. These are very heavy. Weight damn near as much as my AA ProSport. I would not wnat to carry it and a rifle from lane to lane. It is great for travel though in a vehicle like the back of a truck.

Respond to this message   
John in Ma
(Login jroh1)

Check out my link, it comes with backpack straps and many pockets. nt

January 9 2017, 6:14 PM 

Respond to this message   
DonC
(Login DonC)
YF

Shooting Matt/Case

January 9 2017, 3:40 PM 

I did a Google for soft cases once and saw some that could be used as a prone Matt as well as a case. Something for you check out and see if it has merit.

Respond to this message   
John in Ma
(Login jroh1)

This is the soft case I use, similar to jeff P's suggestion

January 9 2017, 6:10 PM 

http://www.sportsmansguide.com/product/index/ncstar-rifle-case-shooting-mat?a=618116
it holds my side wheel, butt hook, allen keys pen pencil and notepad inside. I strap my bum bag, knee pad and pellet pouch to the bag for trips to and from the car.

This message has been edited by jroh1 on Jan 9, 2017 6:13 PM

Respond to this message   

Leo G in CT
(Login gonzav71)
YF12

MidwayUSA 3 gun case sale

January 9 2017, 7:16 PM 

Respond to this message   
L.Pirrone
(Login LPIRRONE)
YF

i like that better than mine.

January 9 2017, 8:05 PM 

maybe I will get one. Price not bad.

Respond to this message   
Art Burciaga
(Login Rangefinder)
YF12

Don't think the mafia will let you,,

January 10 2017, 8:44 AM 

get rid of that Violin case.

Respond to this message   

HookEm
(Login HookEm)
YF

Thank you all /nt

January 9 2017, 8:51 PM 

Respond to this message   

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
On line trajectory calc by Brad Troyer MILDOTS

D I S C L A I M E R

JK's Airgun Forums, moderators, and administrators are not responsible for any problems that may occur from reading or using content posted on this forum, as they are the exclusive responsibility of two parties: the person who posted it and the person who acted on said posted information. Use of our forums by people under 18 years old is allowed only with legal guardian(s) present.

FORUM RULES BELOW

When you signed up you agreed to All N54 Rules. 1-No Flaming or name calling. No personal attacks, racial slurs, foul language, insults or trolling. This is cause for post deletion and/or banning. 2-Instigating with the purpose of drawing people into highly argumentative situations and wasting of bandwidth is cause for post deletion and/or banning. 3-Do NOT comment on Forum Moderation. It is what it is, live with it or leave. This is an immediate 30 day ban. 4-If you feel wronged email eagleaetos@yahoo.com 5- Keep this FT forum civil and behave in a socially acceptable manner. 6- The primary purpose of this FT forum is the discussion of field target; however, the buying and selling of field target gear and rifles is permitted between forum users pursuant to the same rules as the Yellow Classifieds and the user assumes all responsibility for the transaction. Non-sponsoring dealer sales are not allowed. To keep the forum clean of ads and pursuant to the intent of the FT forum, WTB and FS ads are subject to deletion by the forum moderator once they fall off of the first page.